𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 JEALOUSY

・❥・chapter thirty-nine, it girl

EMMA HAD CALLED UP MANNY TO GO TO THE MALL FOR NEW OUTFITS and was currently looking through the pile of clothing laid out in the racks waiting for her

EMMA HAD CALLED UP MANNY TO GO TO THE MALL FOR NEW OUTFITS and was currently looking through the pile of clothing laid out in the racks waiting for her. Flipping through them she hummed in defeat, not able to find something she liked. Going outside of the store, she went to check out the sunglasses when she realized she had bumped into someone causing her to make herself and the other person fall. She hissed in pain by the impact on the hard floor and heard grunts of pain by the other person as well.

She put her hand on her face, covering her face out of embarrassment. "I'm such an idiot." She commented to herself, a chuckle came out of the person that fell with her. She furrowed her eyebrows at the person laughing at her and looked up to insult them, "Hey! What are you laughing at-'' Emma gaped by how attractive the boy was and got flustered by his smile. "Oh. I'm so sooory." She refused to make eye contact and tried her best to cover her glowing red cheeks with her hair.

"You're good. I'm Daniel, Don't worry I won't bite." He outstretched his hand for her to take as he offered her a genuine smile that made Emma grow more nervous. She hesitantly decided on accepting until she saw eyes on her and she outstretched her hand for him to yank her off the floor. His stare on her made her cheeks redden more until she forgot she hadn't introduced herself and seemed the reason why he was waiting for her.

"Oh, Hi I'm Daniel, nice to meet you Emma." She blurted out fast and she cringed when she realized her mistake. Daniel laughed harder this time by the girl's humor which surprised Emma that the boy thought she was joking. "Emma I mean i'm Emma Nelson! yup that's me, omg this is so humiliating."

"Well Emma Nelson, I'm Daniel Atkinson. I'll see you around." He nods his head and walks away from the girl, Emma's eyes follow him until his departure. Manny, confused by her friend's frozen state, used this chance to scare her from behind causing the blonde to yell out loud.

"That's not funny, Manny." Emma clutches her chest, sighing in annoyance.

Manny laughs at the girl , "What are you doing?"

"Huh, oh, nothing." Emma bites her lip, Manny narrows her eyes at the blonde.

"Mhmm, okayyy. Let's go shopping!" Manny exclaims, dragging the blonde along to the nearby stores.

At the same time at approximately this exact moment Darienne had the girls over which were Hazel, Eileen, and Stacy, Paige unfortunately was stuck with Alex at work. They were laying flat stomach on her four poster bed that was surrounded by white see through curtains that were illuminated by the lights surrounding the square bed. Their laughter could be heard from downstairs while Simon and Alexa Dexter smiled proudly that their daughter had made friends along their move.