𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TAKE MY BREATH AWAY

・❥・chapter eighteen, it girl

CRAIG MANNING WAS FURIOUS. ABSOLUTELY ANGERED BY the duo in front of him. Sitting in Mr.Simpson's class, he spent his class time sending daggers through his eyes at the brown skinned boy, Louis Hawthorne, the hispanic boy had his arm around Eileen's shoulder and whispering in her ear things that made her laugh. Not only was he mad at him, he was mad at her too ever since the whole Sean thing. Which he hasn't yet confronted the boy about, keeping to himself about it.

Eileen's eyes landed on a certain redhead girl who sat beside her ex-crush ex-girlfriend, Ellie had been nice to the girl telling her if she needed a friend she was there. Eileen didn't know why the redhead all of a sudden was kind to her. Maybe it was just pity. She didn't know, but she also didn't know how to approach her. She overheard Ashley telling Ellie she didn't know she liked someone and that raised suspicion on the brunette's mind.

Maybe if she helped Ellie score a date with her crush, she could grow closer to her and eventually they could possibly be friends. The brunette stood up from her spot and went to sharpen a pencil that was conveniently next to the redhead. "I've never liked anyone like this before. It's weird." Ellie said to Ashley.

"It's love." Ashley disagreed

"It's none of your business. Shut up." Ellie rolled her eyes and hesitated, but sent the email to her crush. Discreetly, Eileen saw in the corner of her eyes Ellie turn to face her crush and Eileen followed the line of sight, landing on Marco and she gasped. Quickly she turned back around to face the sharpener and put a hand over her mouth from squealing.

Louis tapped her on the shoulder furrowing his eyebrows between the sharpener and her eyes ,"Why are you sharpening a pencil?" The boy chuckled, crossing his arms at her reddened cheeks.

"For next period?" Eileen gave a puppy eyed look that made the boy softened. The boy shrugged and took her hand dragging her along to their seats. Craig tapped on his keyboard keys aggressively and Stacy widened her eyes at his jealousy, rolling her eyes when she saw Eileen.

Mr.Simpson was rubbing his shoes with a towel receiving odd looks from Louis and Eileen, who looked at each other like he was crazy. Louis asks Mr.Simpson if he needs help and Eileen lets out a chuckle from her mouth. The bell ranged and the duo exited the class heading to their lockers. Craig ahead of them rolls his eyes and Ashley in his tail trying to catch up with him.

Leaning his hand on his locker, Ashley chats with him before leaving. Manny, the grade 8 who was daydreaming about him, gets the courage to go up to him. "Craig, I like you." She blurts out and around the corner Eileen and Louis are laughing at his dad jokes. Craig, taken back from her comment, widen his eyes , "I can't believe I just said that. Well nice talking to you." The girl tries to walk away, embarrassed by his lack of response.