𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 SHOUT 2

・❥・chapter sixteen, it girl

EVER SINCE THE SOCCER GAME MATCH DAY, STACY HASN'T talked with Eileen and the brunette was getting worried that their friendship was falling apart

EVER SINCE THE SOCCER GAME MATCH DAY, STACY HASN'T talked with Eileen and the brunette was getting worried that their friendship was falling apart. The blonde has been hanging out with Terri, Hazel, and Paige quite a lot and the two blondes have been growing closer. Eileen tried to call the girl after Stacy's outburst ,but had been directed towards her voicemail. The girl had never felt more alone and needed her at the time.

In class, Eileen emailed her and Stacy did see it and made eye contact with her ,but the blonde only rolled her eyes and deleted the message and proceeded to block her. Eileen thought really hard about what she did to make Stacy grow tired of her. Was it because she didn't love her? Did she think the rumors of her being were a slut true? Did she know about the pills? or did she simply see how rotten Eileen really was and didn't want to be friends with her anymore?

The brunette knew that sooner or later Stacy was going to grow tired of her and give up on her just like everybody else did. She just didn't expect it that soon, the girl had been vulnerable around the blonde and it humiliated her that she knew so much about her. Walking down the halls she had to pretend she was confident and unbothered by the lack of Stacy's presence.

She saw Craig's shaggy brown hair and walked towards him ," Hey, Craig!" the girl genuinely smiled at the boy, sighing by a familiar presence

Craig looked up from his locker and turned to face the brunette ,"Oh, hey." The boy shut his locker and walked away with Sean, the boys laughing at something.

Eileen smiled dropped and fixed the hair in front of her face. The girl rushed off to the girls washroom and stared at herself in the mirror. Was today just a really crappy week for her?

Stacy didn't know why she was ignoring her best friend, but what she did know was Paige Michalchuk didn't seem that bad. The day where she found out about the girl being r@ped she felt overprotective of her and the girls instantly clicked. She always thought Hazel, Terri, and Paige were snobs who thought they were better ever since what they did to Emma and Ashley ,but that wasn't the case at all.

Ashley bugged her all day with screaming at Paige and wanted to punch her in the face, she restrained herself of course. Although some side of her wanted to do it for the fun of it. As she zoned out of the girl's conversation her mind trailed off to the time she and Eileen were practicing for Spirit Squad together and how much fun she had that day because of the brunette.

She realized how much she didn't need the girl at all and she was content with her new friends. She wanted change, in order to change she needed to get rid of everything that was important/holding her down her old self and Eileen was one of those things. She wanted to get rid of her old self and she did.

 She wanted to get rid of her old self and she did