𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 SECOND CHANCES

・❥・chapter thirteen, it girl

STACY TILTED HER HEAD AND SIGHED LOUDLY, standing in an empty classroom was her looking at a painting

STACY TILTED HER HEAD AND SIGHED LOUDLY, standing in an empty classroom was her looking at a painting. She got a C minus on it, as her teacher explained to her "it lacked creativity and emotion" whatever that hell that means. She bit the inside of her cheek not knowing what to do with it. Eileen swung the door open and jumped on top of Stacy's back, laying her head on the blonde's shoulder.

"You're not changing anything by just looking at it, Stace." Eileen raised her eyebrow at the girl

"I know it's just- Uhh." The girl patted the brunette in the shoulder making the girl on her back get off ," I have no clue what she means by being creative. I am creative, look at this masterpiece, it's beautiful." Both girls tilted their heads at the painting and hmm out loud. It was a vase with flowers.

"I got it. Let's take a break, go eat some lunch, and then you can come back with a fresh mind." Eileen smiled at the blonde.

"Fine. Only because I'm starving."

"Yayyy!! Let's go." The girls sprinted to the cafeteria

Craig Manning watched as the duo entered the cafeteria, sitting with Sean and the rest of the guys he zoned out to look at the brunette. She was remarkable, absolutely fascinating in his eyes, every time he got close to her and started making progress she was quick to step back and they were back in square one. Sean glanced at Craig and followed where his eyes were staring so intensely at.

The blond boy chuckled and bit his apple while putting a hand on the brown haired boy's shoulder. "Dude, way to make it obvious." The rest of the guys all looked at the direction the boys were looking at and all laughed.

"I just don't get her, one second she laughs at my jokes and the next she's insulting me and dragging Stacy with her." Craig took his camera and snapped a picture at Eileen who was laughing at something Stacy had said. Sean gave the boys a look and took the camera from the boy, taking a picture of his dumbfound love look.

"It's not just her. Girls in general are confusing, I mean Ash cares more about what her ex friends are saying than going on a date with me and Emma- yeah girls are confusing." The guys all nodded ,"Eileen is simple, if you tell her how you feel the chances are she might answer you truthfully."

"You like Eileen, man?" A dark skinned boy asked , "Oh, that girl won't reciprocate your feelings. Last year I asked her out and she said she'd rather go on a date with J.T than date me." All the boys stopped what they were doing and stared at him. One boy choked on his fry making the rest of the guys start laughing again.

Craig was thinking what he said and shook his head ,"No, I'm not going to give up, she's going to be my girlfriend by the end of the week." Craig smiled and got up from his seat, he walked towards the girls table. Sean laughed at his new friend having a crush on his ex best friend , god had he missed that girl so much. Eileen left the table to grab some snacks when Craig approached their table.