𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 CABARET

・❥・chapter eight, it girl

SITTING IN HOMEROOM, WHEN THE VOICE OF Liberty Van Zandt on the tv drew her attention towards it

SITTING IN HOMEROOM, WHEN THE VOICE OF Liberty Van Zandt on the tv drew her attention towards it. "Are you serious about performing for lunchtime cabaret? Then you need to sign up with me by noon today. I'll decide if your act is appropriate and up to our usual standards." Eileen smiled when she saw how confident the girl has gotten since her first time.

Stacy sat down next to the brunette, scanning her face as to what the hit girl next to her was looking at. "The cabaret? Are you planning on signing up?" Stacy questioned from the context clues given to her. Nyx shook her head , saying a 'no' to the question. " I've been thinking about it. Maybe I'll perform a dance or a magic trick." The blonde shrugged her shoulders squeaking out a 'ooooh' at the magic trick idea.

"Good morning, aspiring scholars. In the light of Ms. Kwan's continued absence, I am going to be your homeroom teacher again today" Mr. Raditch, the principal stated towards the class who let out groans ,"Please take your seats." Ashley comes in and sits next to Terri.

Next period is Mr. Simpson's class. The room is dark and Terri is in the front giving her presentation. She asks for a volunteer and Spinner greets Terri as Madame who then proceeds to volunteer. "Take a deep breath. What would you like to ask the oracle?" Terri asks.

"Great mystic oracle, am I really a super stud?" Spinner says

"You don't need an oracle to answer that one, Gavin. Ask another serious question, please." Mr. Simpson who has his arms crossed behind his head says. A kid laughs at Mr.Simpsons response and Stacy let's out a little snort too.

"What was the name of my first pet?" Spinner asks her another question. Terri closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I call upon my angelic guardians, I call upon my spirit guides." She moves the pointer on the board. Spinner says each letter as she moves it. He spells out R...O...C...K...Y, Rocky. Spinner smiles in surprise asking how did she know that but brushing it off as cool ,but creepy and he sits down in his seat.

Eileen narrows her eyes at the board not believing the whole thing ,but still intrigued by Terri's presentation. "Mhm" she whispers under her breath, thinking about how she can use this to her benefit.

 "Mhm" she whispers under her breath, thinking about how she can use this to her benefit