𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 UNDER PRESSURE

・❥・chapter nine, it girl

IN ENGLISH CLASS, MR.RADITCH AND MRS.KWAN stood in front of the class. "And I know I speak for all of Degrassi when I say welcome back Mrs.Kwan, we missed you." Mr. Raditch faces Mrs. Kwan giving her a smile and shakes hands with her. Some students as well say 'welcome back Mrs.Kwan quietly. Eileen and Stacy sitting in front smile to see their teacher back.

"Okay then, where to start?" She sits on top of Stacy's desk. Terri raises her hand and Mrs.Kwan points in her direction ,"Yes, Terri."

"Uhm, I know it's none of my business ,but is everything alright?" Terri asks.

"Yes, my husband finished all of his chemo and getting better each day. Now, how has your test been?" Replies of groans were heard around the class. "Look at the bright side. I mean there's only one more test left , mine. What's wrong, Oscar?" She asks the boy who raises his hand. Eileen turned her head to get a better look on him, the boy seemed tired and exhausted.

"I'm not feeling very well, Mrs. Kwan. Can I be excused." Mrs. Kwan nods her head in approval, dismissing him from class. He gets up from his seat making his way toward the exit from class.

"I hope Oscar is not coming down with this flu. These bugs seem to flourish in times of stress." Stacy looked over the direction Oscar was sitting in ,before she could turn her head to face the front she saw Spinner's face brighten up. His smirk makes Stacy think he's definitely going to do something stupid once again. "Okay, let's start our review."

Next day, Eileen was sitting early in Mrs

Next day, Eileen was sitting early in Mrs. Kwan's class with Stacy. Stacy seemed quieter than usual ,but Eileen understood that Stacy wasn't the type to talk about her feelings so she let her be at peace. Although, Knowing the girl since forever, she knew Stacy also wanted someone to be there for her. Grabbing the hand closest to her, the brunette intertwined their hands and squeezed her hand. The blonde, knowing her friend was trying to comfort her , gave her a small smile.