𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄  COMING OF AGE

・❥・chapter five , it girl

SLEEPING PEACEFULLY DURING A SCHOOL DAY, when rudely interrupted by a knock on her door

SLEEPING PEACEFULLY DURING A SCHOOL DAY, when rudely interrupted by a knock on her door. Her parents were already at work ,so she had to be the one to answer the door. Walking downstairs she made her way to her door that revealed Stacy outside with a closed container. She furrowed her eyebrows as to why the girl was here. Stacy, who kept circling the container with her finger as a nervous habit decided to finally talk.

"You weren't at school yesterday. My mom told me you were sick ,so I brought you soup. Also you missed so much and probably more today." Stacy walked inside her house amazed by the house architecture designs ,"Woah, your house is beautiful. You have so much land and wait- is that you're parents." Stacy stopped in the middle of the hall and stared at the portrait in the middle.

Eileen grew annoyed with the girl and the mention of her parents angered her. She interfered between the portrait and Stacy, before the girl could touch it. Raising her eyebrows at the girl as if to back off. Stacy, getting the hint, backed off and made her way to her kitchen. Setting down the container and opening her fridge. Eileen smoothened her temples with her fingers. Stacy closed the fridge with water in her hand.

"I've never seen your parents. They're gorgeous. I mean your mom looks stunning and your father is so hot." Stacy rambled on ,"The most GORGEOUS MEN I'VE EVER SEEN. No wonder you've never invited me over like come on you have a big house, your parents are hot, and-."

"Stacy, shut up. Don't you have to go to school." Eileen grabbed the girl by her shoulders and pushed her towards the front door. "Oh look, you're moms waiting. It's better if you go now." Eileen was about to close the door, but Stacy hand stopped her.

"Wait i-"

"uh bye bye, Stacy." Eileen closed the door in front of the girl's face. Sighing she made her way back to her room, going back to sleep.

Sitting in her porch chair, the brunette girl observed her surroundings

Sitting in her porch chair, the brunette girl observed her surroundings. Her parents were still not home which is not surprising since they both have jobs to attend to,but the longer she sat there the thought of having a bond with them digged in her head. A little girl and father duo passed her house, saddening the brunette. She saw as the little girl's legs tired out and the father gave her a piggy ride.