𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 EYE OF THE TIGER

・❥・thirty-three, it girl

EILEEN AND STACY DRIVE UP TO THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL WITH Eileen's new car she got over the summer that she couldn't show off earlier, because of the incident leaving her to be absent for the majority of school

EILEEN AND STACY DRIVE UP TO THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL WITH Eileen's new car she got over the summer that she couldn't show off earlier, because of the incident leaving her to be absent for the majority of school. Both girls hadn't gone back to school, waiting on Jimmy for their return so all three of them could join together. Cheers for the girls when they yelled out of the car and everybody watched as Jimmy came out of a van and they all once again started clapping and cheering loud.

"Hey la my boyfriend's back!" Hazel explains to Paige and has a bright smile on her face when she sees him.

"I know, this is so song worthy!" Paige smiles at Jimmy and waves at him, he returns the wave back with a smile. Eileen and Stacy join the boy on each side of him and hug him. Ashley waves at the boy and say hi to him as well.

"Wow. Thank you guys and uh thanks for not making a big deal out of it." Jimmy tells his friends, he squeezes both Eileen's and Stacy's hand before relapsing them. Darienne makes her way in front, giving Jimmy a wave and standing next to Eileen who gives her a side hug. Jimmy smiles at the girl and feels happy to see his friends all together from different friend groups.

"Hazel tried to stop us." Ashley tells the boy

"Emphasize on try. Everyone was really excited to have you back." Marco smiles at the boy, Spinner and Manny walk out of the school and Spinner waves.

"Everyone?" Jimmy smiles and Hazel looks at the direction he's staring at when she notices Spinner. Spinner puts down his arm when Jimmy doesn't smile at him. "Okay who's ramping it with me?" Jimmy yells, walking away with the group behind him, following him.

"Let's go!" Marco exclaims

The whole school day the three girls took notice of Spinner and Jimmy's rekindling their friendship. Darienne was happy for the boys while Stacy scowled at the blonde boy. Every time they walk past them they see Spinner helping Jimmy get his books out of his locker, pushing him through the halls, giving him a water bottle when he can't use the fountain, the little things and Stacy finding it suspicious.

Eileen was no fool either and noticed Spinner's behavior. She was protective over Jimmy, but didn't say anything for Jimmy's happiness. They all went to the basketball game together in Eileen's car and wanted to sit together, but Eileen knew she wanted to sit next to Paige so she let her go. Darienne and Eileen both took a seat in the stands only coming to support Jimmy's love for basketball.

"Alright before we head to the playoffs, the team would like to thank someone who helped get them there. Let's have a big round of applause for Jimmy Brooks!" The crowd cheered for Jimmy and Eileen clapped happily for the boy.