Chapter 92: Trapped

I was panicking as the love of my life slowly walked towards me with the intent to kill me. I kept trying to escape but I just couldn't. He stood over me and asked with his normal, sweet, kind voice "Need help?" Then he laughed. Great. He was mocking me with his own voice. This was too much for me to take. I look over and see Marshall crying over Everest's body. Then I look at my other friends to see that none of them can't do anything but watch.

Chase: You called me pathetic before. Well, who's pathetic now!?!

I grunted as I tried to lift the beam off of me.

Skye: Chasey please... don't do this.

Chase: You said I don't deserve love. You know what? You're right. I don't deserve love. Everyone else deserves DEATH.

Then he reached down and scratched my face, barely missing my eyes. I yelped in pain as tears filled my eyes, and my heart shattered.

Skye [sobbing]: Why? I love you, Chasey. I'll never stop. Even if you kill me I'll still love you.

Then his expression turned from evil and emotionless to one of horror and fear. Then he looked from pup to pup then back to me. His eyes were back to that beautiful amber that I knew and loved.

Chase: Sk-Skye? What happened?

Then he saw the scar that he gave me.

Chase [angry]: WHO HURT YOU?!?! I'LL KILL THEM!!!

Skye: Y- You did.

Chase: No-no-nonononono NO!!!!

Then he looked back at all the pups who were looking at him with fear. Then back at me. Then I saw Ronen pull out some kind of controller and turn a dial on it.

Ronen: I SAID KILL HER!!!!!

Then his eyes turned red again and I swear he grew a tiny bit and he looked down at me and put his paw on the beam on my chest that was trapping me and started to push down on it, crushing me.

*Chapter End*

*Word Count: 336*