Chapter 30: Old Friends

Skye was lying in Chase's pup house holding his hat and his bowtie pup-tag close thinking about all the adventures they had together and didn't notice Ty walking up.

Ty: Hey Skye

The little cockapoo jumped in fright and fell down.

Ty: Sorry Skye I should have announced my presence before I did that.

The pup gets back up and sits down in front of the boy

Ty: You miss him a lot. I can tell.

She can only nod in agreement as she is too sad to respond.

Ty: I know how that feels. I lost some good friends over the years.

The small pup can only look up in shock that the boy standing before her had felt the same pain she is now

Ty: First was Tiger. She was an australian shepherd like me. She was like a mother to me and she took care of me when I was just a young stray pup. Her owners sometimes called her Good Girl and she was a very Good Girl. But her owners had to put her down because she was in a lot of pain from some kind of sickness or injury. Then came Bailey, she was a miniature Australian Shepherd so she was a bit smaller than Tiger. I sometimes called her Boss Dog because she was the boss of the small pack she made. She gladly accepted me and I was grateful but one day one of her owners got sick and they had to send her to a new family because they couldn't take care of her while the family member was sick. I hope I will see her again. And last was RoMEN [not RoNEN]. He's a toy Australian Shepherd but he has a tan and white fur color. He's pretty small but he has a big heart.

Skye: What happened to him?

Ty: Romen? Oh nothing happened to him we just lost contact with each other when I was taken to that horrible place.

Skye: What place?

Tears start to form in the boy's eyes

Ty: You don't want to know. Trust me.

*Chapter end*

A/N: Hi Richtyty here just in case you guys were wondering, Yes all these stories about Ty's friends are the true stories of my dogs. Yes we did have to put Tiger down and she was a very good girl. We did have to send Bailey to another family because my dad got VERY sick and we didn't want him to get any sicker he was in the hospital for about a year or more. We were living in my Grandma's house during that time and what's sad is Bailey was scared of everything because her previous owners just locked her and some other dogs in their laundry room until they got home from work. So she didn't have the best life but she was happy with us. And nothing happened to Romen he is still with us and he is healthy.

Word count: 500