Chapter 71: The End...

*Skye's POV.*

I started walking back towards mine and Chase's cell. Or at least tried to. I felt like I was walking for hours. Until I finally saw an open vent cover. I slowly crept to the opening and saw Chase sitting down facing away from me with his head down. I dropped down and hit the floor and immediately rolled to soften the impact.

Skye: Chase? Are you okay?

He turned around and I saw that his mouth was taped shut and he had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry" his face seemed to say.

Skye: (Sorry for what?)

I turned around and saw 3 of the Red Wolf Guards and gulped.

Guard #1: Well well well. Looks like someone was trying to escape.

Skye: No I-

Guard #2: Let's take her to the-

Ronen: To where?

The guards all looked at him and shook a bit and he walked up to the second wolf looking down on him.

Ronen: Please go on.

The wolf opened its mouth to speak but couldn't form a word.

Ronen: From now on you three will report everything these nine do, am I clear?

They all nodded in unison . Though they easily towered over him they still feared him.

Ronen: Good now, scram.

They did as he said and walked out of the cell area. As they left Ronen let out a low sigh before walking up to the vent and closing it before walking out of the cell and closing the door.

Ronen: I can't have you guys running around so you guys might want to get comfortable.

Chase ripped the tape off (ouch) and glared at him

Chase: Πήγαινε στα κοράκια!

Ty burst out laughing and Ronen just shook his head and scowled. The rest of us just looked at him in confusion.

Ronen: Just get comfortable fur ball.

He walked away and closed the door with a solid thump. We all turned our attention from the door back to Chase as he still seemed a bit upset.

Skye: What did you say?

Chase: I him to go to the-

Before he could finish there was a thump before a small hissing sound. We looked at the vent and a dense green fog came pouring out of it.

Chase: Everyone hold your breath! And do anything you can to filter the gas out.

Ty: Bury your head in your fur or each other's fur to help. It should help catch a little bit of the gas.

I buried my face in Chase's chest and he placed his in between us.

Chase: {I love you Skye}

Skye: {I love you too Chasey}

My vision was fading and I could tell that Chase's was too. Then he pulled our heads together and gave me one last kiss before my vision faded completely and I collapsed. I felt Chase collapse on top of me. As I looked up at him I felt myself slowly slip away as my vision went dark. Then I collapsed onto the cold hard floor, out of energy and out of willpower. "At least I died with the love of my life." I thought. Then my vision faded completely and I felt nothing at all.

*Chapter End*

A/N: MAW HA HA HA!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this story. But it looks like this is the end. Goodbye. 😈

Word Count: 565