Chapter 68: Trapped

*May's pov.*

I woke up with my vision fading in and out of focus. I tried to stand but I felt my paws slip out from under me. There was a loud bang as my head slammed onto the metal floor of the cage. I opened my eyes again and looked around.  I was in a cage with Rocky.  I looked through the bars and saw three more cages and a boy passed out and tied to a chair. I also saw a huge metal box. Something about it was off it looked dented from the inside. There were claw slashes in the walls. There was also a low growling coming from it.

I looked in the cage to my right and saw a Husky and a Dalmatian pup passed out beside each other.

On my left a Chihuahua and another brown pup. I looked across from me and saw Ty in his pup form. His cage was made out of a metal that was more of a black color that seemed to glow faintly and let out a very minute wave of energy.  They hand a chain around his paw. He was the only other one awake besides me and he was sitting up straight staring at the small group of sleeping Red Wolves. I decided to try and call out to him and see if he had a plan to escape.

May: {Psst, Ty}

Ty: {What?}

May: {What's the plan?}

Ty: {For what?}

May: {To escape.}

Ty: {There is no plan. Whatever this cage is made of I can't break it and they stole my sword.}

I let out a low groan and looked around for anything that could help us escape. I looked over at Rocky figuring he might have a way to pick the lock or something. I walked over and nudged him awake.

May: Hey get up I need your help.

Rocky: *groan* let me sleep

May: no. Get. UP.

Rocky: No! I sleep.

May: I Said GET UP!

While I was trying to get Rocky up I noticed Ty smiling to himself.

Rocky: NO! I don't wanna wake up.

Ty: Hey, Rocky I'm about to dump wat-

Rocky: I'M UP! I'M UP!

May: Really? That's all I had to say?

Ty just smirked.

Rocky: What do you want Ty?

Ty: Can you help us get out?

Rocky: I can try to pick the loo- wait is that..? Marshall!? Everest!? Tracker!? ZUMA!? RYDER!? What happened!? Why are they here!?

Ty: I don't know but we don't have time to worry about that right now.

I heard paws coming from the hallway and turned to look and I saw another Red Wolf carrying…

May: SKY!?!

Ty: Wait... If Skye is here than where is-

Before he could finish his sentence his jaw dropped and I ran to the edge of the cage to see Rubble on Chase's back as the red wolf walked a little farther from him. They lead Chase to another cell that looked kinda like Ty's and they put Chase and Skye in there taking Rubble and putting him in the same cell as Me and Rocky.

Ty:  Chase what happened?

Chase looked at one of the red wolves and I saw it's fur stand as it walked away.

Chase: *sigh* It was a trap.

Ty: What was?

Chase: They left Rubble on purpose when they attacked hoping someone would come for him. They used him as bait. I told Skye to wait outside while I looked inside to make sure it was safe.

May: Why didn't you try to fight them?

Chase: They were gonna hurt Skye if I didn't comply… I couldn't let her get hurt.

Rocky: Well what do we do now?

We all stared at each other in a solemn silence before we all realized we were out of ideas.

Ty: Well let's just hope someone finds a way.

*Chapter End*

Word Count: 655