Chapter 77: Not The End.

*Chase POV*

Chase: *groan of pain* Skye, are you okay?

….

Chase: Skye? Skye?

...

Chase: Skye! Answer me! Please Skye! SKYE!?!?!? Skye where are you!?!? {I need you. I need you.}

I opened my eyes and looked around expecting to be in the cell but instead was in a forest. I got up and walked into a nearby clearing. Then I saw a wolf walk through the clearing near the treeline. I took a closer look and realized it had just eaten something, it's muzzle was slightly bloody and dotted around its mouth was fur. TAN FUR! Almost the same color as…

Skye's…

Chase: {no. no. no. no. No. No NO! NO! NO!} NO! NO! NOOOOO! Skye… why… Why did it have to be you!!? IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!!

In an anger induced Rage I charged at the wolf and lunged at it determined to MAKE. HIM. PAY!!
I bellowed a roar of rage, vengeance, and anger.
I was going to rip it to shreds!
Tear it apart

PIECE!

BY!!

PIECE!!!

But instead of smashing into the wolf I went straight through it. In fact the wolf didn't even seem to notice me. Then it sniffed the air and ran back into the woods. I was confused as to why the wolf suddenly ran off. Then 2 German Shepherds ran through the clearing and my Rage faded away. Then I heard alarms. I soon realized where I was. This was the place where it all began.

*Chapter End*

Word Count: 251

A/N
How did you like the chapter 😈😈