💞36💞

Perhaps Chan was beginning to regret his decision of saying what he said to Felix. Maybe it wasn't worth seeing Felix with swollen eyes on a daily basis, no longer being his usual cheerful self, and definitely not being as talkative as usual.

It hurt to see Felix gazing off at Jisung with a frown on his face, almost completely ignoring anything Chan was saying to him.

Chan felt guilty. Maybe even jealous despite the fact that he knew Jisung wasn't spending any time with Felix. However, he couldn't let Felix end up like his father. He didn't want his best friend's mind to be intoxicated and for Felix to ruin his life.

"Lix, do you want to hang out with me, Changbin, and Minho after school?" Chan asked as Felix sat in front of him, staring at his food but not touching it at all, and for once he wasn't staring at Jisung since he was nowhere to be seen.

"Where?"

"Changbin's house."

"I don't think Changbin likes me very much...are you sure I was even invited?"

"I mean- I just invited you but why don't you think Changbin likes you?"

"We used to be pretty close but now he avoids me and barely talks to me."

"I think he's just been busy. How could anyone ever hate you?" Chan asked and Felix felt like crying all over again.

"Ask him if he's okay with it and if he is I'll go. I have a test so I'm going to go to my class early and study." Felix said and quickly stood up to leave.

He was wandering around the school and stopped when he heard someone who sounded exactly like Jisung talking. He was aware that eves dropping was wrong. But he couldn't help it. He missed him so much and it sounded like the boy was crying, he couldn't fight the urge not to.

"He looks so sad but I can't even do anything about it because Chan would hurt him." Felix heard and felt his heart swell, it was Jisung.

"He was the one who told you to leave Hyung. He chose this for himself."

"He didn't choose, he was forced to decide. I think Chan threatened him or something. I miss him." He heard Jisung choke out and it took everything in him to not walk in there and hug him.

"Even if he did, Felix is the only one who can do anything about it," Jeongin replied softly as Jisung let out more sobs.

"I miss him," Jisung repeated and Felix felt a tear fall down his cheek so he decided to leave before he had a full-on mental breakdown before class started.

Chan's decision left them all hurt yet he didn't seem to care enough to do anything about it.

~~~~~~~~

Felix did end up going to Changbin's house since the older claimed that he "had nothing against Felix" but it sure felt like he did.

He didn't even say hi to him when they all got into Minho's car to go there and he would look away anytime Felix looked somewhere remotely close to him.

Once they got there they all decided to watch a movie. Chan and Minho both quickly became invested but Felix was too lost in thought to even know what the storyline was and Changbin was too focused on how horrible Felix looked to look at the tv.

Enough/JilixOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara