💞52💞

"Hi," Chan said as he opened the door and let the two inside, surprised to see both Felix and Jisung together after what Jeongin had just told him.

"Hello," Felix greeted with a huge smile on his face which only made Chan even more nervous about what he had just been caught doing.

"I- umm sorry I just- was uhh- yeah. What's up?" He asked with an awkward laugh as he backed up into his room and suspiciously glanced at his closet every two seconds.

"Are you sure he was just changing?" Jisung asked Felix quietly, questioning the older's strange behavior.

"Mhm...It's still awkward though," Felix explained despite the fact that his smile was obnoxiously suspicious.

"I um-" Jisung began but felt rather uncomfortable the moment he felt Chan's eyes on him but Felix quickly grabbed his hand as he continued, "wanted to retract my statement about wanting you to stay away from Felix."

"Oh?"

"Yeah so give me your phone so that I can unblock myself."

"Wait are you guys sure? I understand why Jisung wouldn't want me around either of you. I did and said some really messed up stuff."

Felix wordlessly grabbed his phone from his bed and opened it so that he could unblock himself while the other two kept talking.

"Yeah, I still shouldn't...restrict who he talks to."

"I wanted to make it up to you both though. I had an idea and I was going to ask for your friend's help to get you there but now I can just tell you guys."

Jisung looked at him weirdly, the sudden niceness still gave him an uneasy feeling but nevertheless, he felt at ease when he felt a soft pair of lips on the back of his hand and listened to Chan's plan.

"So umm I was thinking I could set up a date for you guys at that cafe Felix told me about where your aunt works to make it up for the argument I caused you to have."

Chan wasn't sure why he was speaking so weirdly. Perhaps it was because his brain was still replaying his kiss over in his head or simply because even seeing Jisung and Felix made him feel nauseously guilty, especially after his kiss with Jeongin. Kissing Jeongin at the moment made him unexplainably happy and that's all Felix and Jisung wanted yet he completely ruined it.

"Why?" Jisung asked.

"I noticed you two haven't been talking since Felix has been walking home at the same time as me and I originally wanted to do it so you guys could fix things but now it's more so to apologize to you. Not that you have to accept my apology. I completely understand if you want to hate me for the rest of your life."

The rambling was most definitely because of the kiss.

Jisung looked at Felix, unsure of what to say.

"It's up to you," the younger replied with a small smile.

"Umm okay. When?"

"Felix can text me what day works best for you and I'll set it up then."

"Okay."