💞28💞

-not proofread at all-

Felix ended up passing out at some point as Jisung was gently playing with his hair and silently admiring him. Jisung didn't want to say anything mainly because he could tell Felix was mentally drained but also because he wasn't exactly sure what to say to make him feel better beyond what he had already said.

Felix began to snore softly and Jisung let out a sigh as he moved even closer to Felix who cuddled closer to him in response.

The older was just beginning to comprehend everything Felix had said since he had previously been thinking about how he could make Felix feel more confident.

Felix is gay.

He liked kissing me.

Jisung couldn't help but smile to himself despite the sad situation Felix had confessed those things in.

It was weird. He had assumed he would either be single for the rest of his life or he and Jeongin would end up resorting to dating each other since it seemed that everyone around them was homophobic or thought they could change their sexuality.

Now he had the most adorable boy he has ever seen peacefully sleeping on his chest and had implied that he liked Jisung.

It was almost kinda scary if he really thought about it.

Are relationships really this easy?

You can just simply like each other?

He thought to himself though he seemed to have forgotten that everyone has their issues. No matter how simple everything might seem.

Jisung drifted further into his thoughts as it seemed like Felix was going to be asleep for a little while.

He nearly forgot where he was until he felt Felix move around slightly and slowly open his eyes with a frown on his face.

"Hi," Jisung said quietly "do you feel any better?"

"Mhm," Felix mumbled, holding onto Jisung tighter again. "Thank you."

"I haven't done anything yet," Jisung replied, brushing Felix's hair out of his face since it had fallen back when the younger moved around before waking up.

"You've done a lot more than you've known," Felix replied, subtly smiling and closing his eyes again.

"I wouldn't mind you falling back asleep but...what time do your parents get home?"

"My mom gets home at 5 and my dad gets home an hour after her. "Do you wanna leave before then?"

"I'll stay here as long as you want me to...I was just asking because of- um."

"What?"

"You have hickeys on your neck," Jisung explained and Felix quickly sat up, grabbing his phone and opening it to the camera so he could see his neck.

"I think I know how to cover them up...as long as your mom has some foundation," Jisung explained, trying to make it seem like it wasn't that big of a deal so that Felix wouldn't think so either.