💕17💕

-not proofread-

The two ended up sitting on a bench near the edge of the roof so they could continue watching the sunset.

Jisung finally seemed to calm his nerves and let out a soft sigh as he looked down at Felix's hand which was loosely hanging on to his own.

Felix's head was laying on his shoulder and he had been so still Jisung wasn't sure if he was still even awake at this point.

"Hey, Felix?" Jisung said quietly.

"Hmm?"

"Just wondering if you were still awake."

"Yeah...I'm kinda tired but I still don't wanna leave yet." He mumbled.

"You should tell me your address in case you fall asleep and I need to take you home."

"How would you do that?"

"I know for sure my aunt is going to offer to drive both of us home once she finishes up closing the cafe."

"But I also want to stay awake to get to know you more." Felix sighed and tightened his grip around Jisung the slightest bit, "I don't want it to be over."

Jisung's cheeks flushed a light shade of pink at the younger's words. Felix's existence still seemed too surreal to him. Ignoring the Chan part, he still felt like his existence was just a dream.

Considering that Jisung had always been somewhat of a hopeless romantic, the fact that he now had an adorable human laying on his shoulder would never be something that he could fully comprehend.

"We can always go on a second date...if you want to. I'm not sure if this would be considered a nice date."

"Do you think it was a nice date?" Felix questioned, finally moving his head away from Jisung's shoulder so he could see the other boy who looked back at him. He was trying to think of how to respond but Felix's closeness was making it difficult to think.

"Yeah," Jisung replied quietly and tried not to do anything irrational when he saw Felix smile.

"Then let's go on another one soon."

Jisung was about to respond but before he could Felix's ringtone started going off which quickly destroyed the atmosphere between them. He couldn't help but frown a bit when he saw Felix hesitantly answer his phone.

Felix could have walked to the other side of the rooftop if he wanted any wort of privacy with his conversation. But he didn't so Jisung was obviously able to hear it. Or at least Felix's part of it.

"Hi...I'm still with Jisung...Why?...I don't want you to come pick me up...I'm fine and I already have another ride home...I'm tired but if you really want to talk to me then I'll go to your house in the morning...no...bye."

"Chan?" Jisung asked, once Felix hung up the call.

"Mhm, apparently he really wants to talk to me...this is the first time I have ever been mad at him and I don't want to forgive him so quickly for this."  Felix explained, glancing down at the cut on Jisung's lip "I wanna make sure that he never hurts you again."

"Don't worry too much about it," Jisung shook his head. He would rather get hit by Chan every single day for the rest of his life than see the angel sitting in front of him cry again as he did earlier.

They both turned their heads when they heard the door open and a somewhat short middle-aged woman smiled as she walked towards them.

"Aww, Jisung he's a cutie." She smiled and sat down on another chair across from them.

"Hello, I'm Felix." He said with a small bow.

"Wow, I love my future nephew-in-law already."

"Please stop talking." Jisung hid his face in his hands as Felix and his aunt both laughed a bit at his reaction.

"Nope," She responded with a smile, "How late are you planning on staying out here?"

"Felix is getting tired so probably not that much longer, why?"

"I was going to tell you that you guys can come sit inside now until you are ready to go since all the customers are gone but I can drive you both home now if you want."

"You ready to go home?" Jisung asked quietly, receiving a small nod from Felix.

The 10-minute car ride to Jisung's house was interesting, to say the least.

Jisung's aunt was asking him so many questions he had genuinely started feeling bad for Felix. His aunt had always been protective over him but she was being really extra considering that Jisung mentioned to her the word 'date'.

"This one?" She asked, slowing down as she pulled up to the house her GPS had lead her to.

"Yes."

Jisung and Felix both let out a small breath of relief once they realized his aunt's interrogation on Felix was finally done with but the relief quickly went away once they both saw Chan sitting on the steps by Felix's front door.

"Who is he?" Jisung's aunt asked, also noticing him once she had put the car into park.

"That's my neighbor...who is also my friend," Felix replied, trying to keep his explanation brief.

She nodded and Jisung turned to Felix and moved to whisper something in his ear.

"Want to make a run for your window and let me give you a boost so you can get in without having to talk to him?"

Felix laughed a little then shook his head.

"It's going to be impossible to avoid him for that long anyway. Might as well just get it over with I guess."

"Can you text me and let me know how it goes- wait can you give me your number first?" Jisung asked, handing Felix his phone.

"Yeah, I'll text you."

"If he makes you cry again I will punch him back," Jisung said halfway seriously. He would try but he was already well aware of the fact that he stood no chance against Chan in a fight. That's why he had never tried fighting back in the first place.

Felix just laughed a bit at his comment and seemed like he wanted to do something but looked and saw that Chan was watching him so he had changed his mind about it.

He raised his hand to give Jisung a small high five before saying 'thank you' to Jisung then saying 'bye' to both him and his aunt.

Then he walked up to his doorsteps where Chan was waiting for him.

Why must today be so eventful?  he wondered to himself and took in a deep breath before speaking to Chan.