💞46💞

-not proofread-

As soon as the bell rang Jisung immediately went to the place where he would usually meet Felix after school.

He smiled when he saw Felix practically running toward him and pulling him into a hug.

"Hi," Jisung said as he hugged him back, immedietly moving his hand up to mess with Felix's newly dyed hair and immediately smiling as he moved away a bit and met eyes with Felix who was smiling, somehow seeming brighter than he usually was. "You look really pretty?"

"So do you," Felix replied, squshing both sides of Jisung's face gently and placing a quick kiss on his forehead, causing Jisung to blush from the suddenness of it. "Do you want to go to my house?"

"Sure," Jisung responded, grabbing the younger's hand and gently swinging them back and forth. He was happy that Felix seemed so happy, even though he had no idea why but he couldn't help but be worried about the bet he made with Jeongin.

Something was telling him that the timing wasn't right, he was scared Felix was going to say no.

He was scared that Felix may have started to like Changbin...he had already admitted that he was attractive. He was scared that maybe Felix didn't actually have feelings for him like that and maybe he just needed someone to comfort him which Jisung would be perfectly fine with if he hadn't fallen for him.

However, he did and he wasn't sure how he would feel if he got rejected. He was scared that he might need to take a break from him in order to get over him which sounded selfish but there was no way he could ever get over him if he didn't. He already loved him too much.

"Jisunnngg," Felix called for the tenth time as he moved in front of the older to successfully grab his attention as he continued to walk backward.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay? You're being really quiet." He pointed out as Jisung pulled him slightly to the side so that he wouldn't run into anything.

"Yes?" Jisung responded, accidentally making it sound more so like a question and Felix narrowed his eyes at him.

"What's wrong?"

"I- just- it's nothing." Jisung decided, shaking his head a bit but Felix wasn't taking that as an answer.

"It doesn't seem like nothing."

"I'm okay, don't worry about it," Jisung tried to reassure as he forced a small smile though he hadn't realized that his eyes had begun to tear up from everything he was thinking about. Perhaps it was a bad thing that he had caught feelings so quickly but imagining his life going back to how it was before he met Felix made him want to sob.

Felix noticed but realized they were already at his house so he speedily pulled Jisung along with him to his room as they laid down on the bed next to each other. Jisung quickly tried to wipe his tears away but he started crying even harder once he felt Felix try to assist him, gently moving his hand onto his cheek as he gently wiped some of the tears away.

"Sungie, what's wrong?" Felix asked quietly as the older wrapped his arms around him but refused to answer the question.

The younger stopped trying to ask and instead silently comforted him until he calmed down, eventually stopped crying, and was now just looking at Felix with a small pout on his face.