💞25💞

-not proofread-

"Hi, Aera!" Felix smiled once she opened the door for him.

"Felix?!" He heard another voice say from around the corner before Aera could even speak a word to him. "Hi sweetie, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. How have you been?"

Felix could tell by the way Aera was glancing around the room that she had not yet told her mom that they had broken up. He could understand why...infact he hadn't told his parents yet either.

Area's parents loved him and his parents loved Aera. It was going to be a difficult thing to tell them, especially since they would both have to make up an excuse since Felix was nowhere close to being comfortable enough to tell his parents about his sexuality.

Felix spoke to Aera's mom for a few moments then she finally decided to leave them alone so Felix followed Aera up to her room.

"Hm, what should we do? I think my mom is going out with her friend soon. Can I do your makeup? I have an idea and I think it will look really cute on you." Aera explained as she sat down next to Felix on her bed.

"Chan said that you looked sad at school...is everything okay?" Felix questioned, ignoring her previous question.

"I hate Chan." She mumbled before explaining herself "of course I'm gonna be sad Lix...I love you. I didn't want to make you feel bad about breaking up with me so I didn't want to say anything about it. It's not your fault that the feelings aren't mutual I'm still happy that I got to get to know you...and I hope that things work out between you and Jisung. I'll get over my stupid feelings room enough." She said with a small smile.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have led you on for so long."

"It's okay I know it was probably difficult to come to terms with. While we are on the topic though, how are things going with Jisung?"

"Well um...we kissed," Felix said and Aera looked at him with wide eyes.

"You did? How? Well not like how in detail did. you kiss but um- what happened to lead up to it?"

Felix laughed a bit before explaining everything that had happened.

"That's so cute. Please be careful though Lix, people at our school suck."

"Yeah...I know." Felix replied, looking down at his hands with a small frown.

"Why do you look guilty? Did something happen?"

"I may have not been careful enough but I know to not talk to him in school anymore. Nothing horrible happened, and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again so it's fine."

"What do you mean? What happened?" She questioned, now even more concerned.

"Promise not to tell anyone?"

"You're scaring me."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I won't tell anyone." She finally agreed and watched as Felix carefully lifted his shirt to reveal his stomach which was covered in dark bruises and she gasped at the horrible sight.

"I talked to Jisung in one of our classes and someone beat me up because of it." He explained and quickly pulled his shirt back down. "It's fine though, as long as I don't do it again everything will be fine."

"Why didn't you tell Chan? He would make sure that it never happens again. Does Jisung know?"

"Chan would have made sure that it doesn't happen again but he would also end up getting mad at Jisung too...and I can't tell Jisung because he might do what he did when he found out that Chan was hurting Jeongin and let himself get hurt instead. Jisung's been through enough already. I can deal with it once. At least I learned my lesson from it." Felix laughed sadly.

"I hate people." Aera sighed and stopped herself from side hugging Felix, "I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this."

"It's okay, I promise. I'm sorry that this conversation got so dark. To answer your question before we somehow got to this point, I would love for you to do my makeup."

"Promise you'll tell me if anything else happens."

"Yup." Felix nodded in agreement and watched Aera stand up to grab her makeup bag and pull up a reference picture.

"Wait Lix, you're hair is getting pretty long." She said before she started the makeup and put everything down to brush some of his relatively long brown hair out of his face and tied some of it up with the hair tie that was on her wrist. "Aww, you look so cute."

Felix tilted his head in confusion and moved to look in the mirror to see half of his hair tied up in a small ponytail and smiled softly at it. He had been trying to grow out his hair and he was both surprised and glad that Chan hadn't said anything about it yet because he personally loved the way it looked right now.

"Please don't cut your hair," Aera said, noticing Felix's small smile. "If Chan says anything to you about it tell me and I'll beat him up." She mumbled, grabbing some stuff to apply the base of Felix's makeup.

"Okay," Felix agreed although he knew that Aera couldn't possibly hurt Chan.

The two continued catching up on random things and speaking of strange topics until it seemed that Aera was starting to add the final touches.

"You look so pretty, I'm jealous." She said with a small smile, her words making Felix smile back.

It hurt Aera to lose her relationship with Felix but she knew the situation wasn't the easiest thing in the world for Felix either. She just wanted him to feel comfortable around her and not have to worry about judgment and that was exactly what Felix needed right now.

Of course, he had Jisung who made all of the bad things seem worth it but Aera made it feel like it was normal.

However, Aera and Jisung were probably the only two people who could ever make him feel that way.

Everyone else made him feel disgusting.