💕10💕

-not proofread-

Felix left Jisung's house and began walking home with his hoodie over his head so that Chan hopefully wouldn't recognize him when he had to pass his house on his way home.

He could have taken the makeup off while he was still at Jisung's house but he didn't want to yet. He had very high doubts that he would ever get to see himself with it on again so he never wanted to take it off.

He successfully got to his house and ran up to his room, shitting the door with a sigh of relief until he heard a voice speak from behind him.

"Where have you been?"

Felix froze up when he heard Aera's voice from behind him. He was still standing with this hoodie over his head and faced towards the door. He was scared of turning around.

"I was at a cafe. What are you doing here?"

"By yourself? I came because I asked you if I could come here around 4:30 to study with you at lunch and you said yes."

Felix didn't remember her asking that at all. He assumed it was because his brain was too preoccupied thinking of Jisung which made him horrible.

"I'm sorry I forgot."

"It's okay, your mom invited me in and offered me a bunch of food." She laughed, standing up and walking over to her boyfriend. "Why are you awkwardly standing by the door?"

"I have a really big pimple on my face." Felix said, pulling his hoodie even further over his face, "maybe we can study another day. I'm kinda tired."

"I'm not gonna judge you for having a pimple dummy." She smiled and went to pull Felix's hoodie off of his head.

"It's really bad." Felix grabbed her hand to stop her and gently held it in his own.

"So? Everyone gets acne. I still wanna see my boyfriend's face."

"Trust me, you really don't."

"Yeah, I do." She replied and finally moved his hands away and pulled his hood down. Felix had given up trying to hide it. Getting a makeup wipe while his mom was home would involve her seeing his makeup which he was scared of. And Aera was too stubborn to leave without seeing Felix.

"I can expl-"

"You don't have any pimples, you liar!" She yelled jokingly then moved closer to admire Felix's makeup. "Why do you seem embarrassed? I think it looks nice on you."

"Really?"

"Mhm, who did it for you?"

"Someone who I became friends with who is in a few of my classes."

"Did you ask them to?" Aera asked curiously since Felix had never seemed interested in wearing makeup before. He always complimented hers but she never thought much of it.

"They asked me if they could," Felix replied, finding it somewhat relieving that Aera hadn't automatically assumed that it was a girl who had done it.