💞39💞

"Felix, wake up."

"Why do I have to wake up early if I'm skipping?" He mumbled in response then opened his eyes to see Changbin. He couldn't help but smile a bit. He didn't realize how much he missed the older as a friend.

Then everything that happened with Chan rushed back into his brain and it quickly went away.

"So that you can get to Jisung's house before he goes to school."

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me?"

"I don't think someone who cried in the bathroom about you yesterday is going to not want to talk to you."

"It's too early. That sentence did not make sense."

"Get up."

"Fine." Felix agreed and finally ended up getting up, taking a shower, then he put on the jeans he was wearing yesterday and one of Changbin's hoodies.

"You look cute," Changbin complimented, messing with the younger's hair a little bit to make it lay correctly.

"I don't feel cute."

"It'll be okay...I doubt Chan will even make it the full week without talking to you."

"I think you may be wrong but I'm gonna go now so that I get there early enough," Felix said and walked out of Changbin's bedroom with the older following him.

"I'm driving you there."

"But then you're gonna be late for school."

"I'm not going to school."

"Why not?"

"I'm gonna stay here in case anything goes wrong with Jisung or if Chan does something stupid and makes you upset again. You'll know where to find me." He explained.

"Changbinnnn stop being so nice to me. I'll do something to make it up to you, I promise."

"Might sound cringe but the only thing I want is for you to be happy again."

"You haven't changed at all," Felix mumbled and grabbed his stuff.

"Nope," Changbin said with a small frown, "not at all."

Felix gave Changbin directions to Jisung's house and they got there fairly quickly though Felix seemed hesitant getting out of the car.

"Lix, it will be okay," Changbin said, noticing how tense he was and Felix nodded before finally moving to open the car door.

"Thank you, Binnie." He said before getting out of the car and finally walking up to Jisung's door and knocking a few times.

Felix nearly started crying on the spot when Jisung opened the door with his swollen eyes now looking at him in shock as if he was going to start crying again at any given moment.

"Hi."

"What are you doing here?"

"Umm...would you be okay with skipping school today so I can explain that? Or uh-"