“Sarah?” he breathed and began sitting up.

“Go back to sleep, Luke. Lie down. You need to rest.” I reminded him.

I was pushing him down, but he resisted and didn’t budge. Even when he was this weak my strength was nothing compared to his.

“Relax” he said softly “I’m tired of sleeping”

I sat up straight on my knees, next to the bed.

“So you are feeling better.” I declared and it was as if a weight had been lifted off me “Thank the mighty lord.”

Luke smiled back “Thank you” and he grinned. I lightly punched his arm.

He was trying to get off the bed, to walk around and I didn't let him because Kenny's discussion with Chairman crawled into my mind.

“No!” I protested “You can sit up, but you can’t get off the bed!”

“Ok, ok” he backed up, looking at me strangely.

“I’m sorry for waking you up” I apologized “You must be hungry”

“I’m starved, but if I eat something, my throat begins to hurt.” he complained, pouting.

“Don’t worry. I have just the thing” I smiled “It’s your favorite”

I went into the kitchen and found the radish and honey mixture that was left over when he fell asleep. I made some more and mixed it in, pouring honey over it. He could have this till I got the Chicken soup ready

I handed it to him

“This should help” I said “Till then I’ll make the Chicken Soup. And you stay put. Understood?”

"This looks disgusting" he made a face "What is this, radish with honey?”

"You had no trouble with the taste, or swallowing it, when you were unconscious." I rolled my eyes "So don't complain."

"The word unconscious explains why, don't you think?" he set it aside "Did Kenny tell you to give me this?" He looked really uncomfortable with that idea.

"Yes"

"The guy wants to kill me" he sighed "and you're helping him?"

"Stop whining and eat" I commanded, sick of arguing.

Sighing, I went into the kitchen for the Chicken soup. Bringing the water to boil, I decided to check on Luke. He seemed to like the soothing effect of the honey on his throat and was having more of the mixture. I grinned, satisfied with myself.

It made me happy, how much his condition had improved in such a short time frame, but then I thought of what they were hiding from me and frowned again getting back to the soup.

Two minutes later, I felt a warm presence behind me, but before I could turn around, a heavy body fell on me.

“Kenny, this is no time for a hug” I sighed. His arms came around my waist

“What makes you think this is Kenny?" inquired a surprisingly droned voice "Is that the first name that comes to your mind when someone does this?”

The voice was raspy and weak, but strangely firm. I turned around to find Luke, barely two centimeters away from my face. His eyes were steady and made me look into them, as if demanding some sort of confrontation.

“Is that the only name you can think of?” he asked, furious, yet softly.

“Luke” I mumbled, awkwardly, trying to push him off. He was weak, so more than half his body weight rendered me unable to move, but still, he was firm enough to keep me from doing so.