I was the first one to stand and the twins followed. We walked over and signed the parchment stepping off to the side to let others sign it. The rest of the group got in a line to sign their names.

We were all now heading back to the castle.

"Right now we need to find a place to practice where Umbridge won't find out," Harry said.

"The Shrieking Shack," Ginny suggested.

"That's too small," Harry replied.

"The Forbidden Forest?" I suggested.

"Bloody no," replied Ron.

"Right, I forgot about the giant spider," I said.

"Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out," Ginny asked.

"Who cares?!" Hermione said all giddy, "It actually quite exciting really. Breaking the rules."

"Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" George asked.

"Anyway. At least we know one positive things that came from today," Hermione said.

"What's that?" Harry asked.

"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you could she." Hermione said.

I looked over a Ginny to see her face drop. I knew she had a crush on Harry but she had yet to tell anyone. We had walked all the way back to the castle as this point.

"Right, over the next few days we should each come up with a couple of possibilities of places we could practice We have to make sure that wherever it is there is no chance we'll get caught," Harry said.

That afternoon Filch was hammering another Educational Decree into the wall.

"All students organizations are henceforth disbanded. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled," Lee read.

"What about quidditch?!" George said beside me.

"This woman is running our lives!!" Fred exclaimed.

"Calm down you two before you get in trouble! I'll go talk to her," Angelina said.

...

"You've done it Neville. You've found the Room of Requirement," Hermione said as we stood in an empty room.

"The what?" Ron asked.

"It's also know as the come and go room," I added.

"Yes, the room only appears when the person has real need for it and is always equipped for the seekers needs," Hermione said.

"So, say you really need a toilet," Ron said.

"Charming Ronald," I said with a disgusted face.

"That is the general idea," Hermione's added.

"It's brilliant!" Harry said, "It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back.

We ended up having practice that very night. Harry wanted to get started as soon as possible so that we would have more time to practice.

We were split up into two lines, Neville and Harry in the front.

"Expelliarmus!" Neville shouted waving his wand at the dummy in front of him.

Neville's wand shot back toward all of us. We all ducked barley missing getting hit by it.

"I'm hopeless,"Neville said.

"You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this," Harry said getting the ready for the spell.

"Expelliarmus," Harry said swishing his wand successfully disarming the dummy.