Chapter 34

It was time for the last phase of my plan to take action. There was no way I could just return to Riker and the guys after having disappeared for a whole week. They had gotten the medicine for me and I had just disappeared. On top of that, maybe they could easily tell that I'd been operated on. Or that I was missing an organ.

Doctor Garcia would probably find out as soon as I arrived. Maybe he could just look deep into my eyes and tell that I had a missing kidney.

I couldn't just waltz in and I definitely needed an explanation as to why I looked like shit. My body was so wrecked and tired that I alone could start an apocalypse with my zombie look.

After leaving Eldon, I signed out of the hospital and left. Amka wasn't a huge city so I attempted to walk to our burned down house. I wanted to see what had come of it after Lionel did us dirty.

I only made it so far when a black g-wagon pulled out on the road next to me.

'Hop on.' And I did.

'Jose?' I asked and the guy in the driver's elegantly took off his black tinted glasses allowing me to his mesmerising hazel eyes.

'Daisy

'Daisy.' He greeted.

'Can we pass by my house before we...?'

'Sure.' He allowed me to enter the gps and we got there. I looked around at the scorched field that sat there isolated. It had rotting yellow tape around it. Probably investigated by the police and left there for no one to rebuild.

'TSS did this shit?' Jose seemed repelled.

'You're a ruthless mafia, why the frown?' I was confused.

'I'm only the consigliere, plus the Santos have a good intention behind everything. It's just that you wouldn't agree with our methods.'

'Criminal methods you mean.' I looked at him. He looked at me. I felt downhearted seeing a place that was once my home had become a burnt forest. Jose drove me to the Santos' base and led me inside.

'Any advice Mr. Corn Salad?' I inquired.

'It's consigliere and...Fall into character. If you don't want the guys to catch on, you have to play the part.' He told me.

'I'm not the best actor.' I winced.

'Then we have no other choice. Boys...' He called his men and they bound me and threw me into a dark isolated room. 'Jose.' I called out. What in the world is happening? Are they kidnapping me for real?

I thought it was only a joke until one of the members came and tied me to a chair. Hands bound and legs bound. 'What are you doing? I made a deal with Jose.' I told the guy but he remained silent. 'Don't act like you can't hear me.' I was pissed. He continued to tie me down nonchalantly. 'Damn does it have to be so tight. You know I've just had an operation right?' I growled.