"I know, I'm not sure what's going on," Harry said back.

We all spent the rest of the afternoon and evening lounging around the house like we had been most of the summer. Molly had of course made a big super like usual. I could tell even she was starting to get tired of being cooped up here.

I was now up in mine and the twins room reading the book that I had started earlier that day. I have always enjoyed reading but I never seem to have much time anymore to do it.

I was soon interrupted by Fred walking through the door.

"Hello, love," he said will a big grin on his face.

"Hello," I said placing my book on the bed beside me.

"Are you ready to go back to school?" he asked coming over and laying next to me.

"Ehhh. I can't help but be a bit anxious about it," I said.

"Why?" Fred asked.

"Why?! Do we ever have a normal year at Hogwarts?" I said looking over at Fred.

"Well, no but we've always survived them haven't we?" he asked.

"Not everyone survived last year," I said looking down at my hands.

"Mal, hey," Fred said putting his hand on my cheek causing me to look at him, "Everything is going to be fine."

I gave Fred a slight smile. My eyes flick from his eyes to his lips before I pulled him into a kiss. Fred deepened the kiss by pulling my head toward him. We hadn't had much alone time all summer since we had been living at head quarters.

Fred grabbed my waist flipping us so that I was on top of him. Fred's hands started to roam my body giving me goosebumps. My hands made their way up into his hair. I pushed my hips into Fred's cause a low moan to escape his lips.

I pulled away from Fred taking my shirt off. Fred's eyes dragged down my body taking in my appearance.

"You look absolutely breath taking," Fred said grabbing my hips flipping us over so that he was on top now.

Fred attached his lips back to mine feverishly. His hand trailed up my stomach finding it's way to my breast. Fred moved his lips kissing down my neck finding my sweet spot making me let out a moan.

A knock came from the door causing Fred to pull away from me with a groan.

"Mum said she wants everyone down in the kitchen," Ginny said from the other side of the door.

"Be right there," said Fred throwing himself on the bed next to me.

We sat there in silence for a minute before we both broke out in laughter.

"We're never going to get any alone with my family around," Fred said.

"You should be use to that by now," I said sitting up and putting my shirt back on.

"I never had to worry about being alone with a girl around them before now," he said getting off the bed.

"I'm gonna go down to the kitchen. Why you don't you take care of that," I said pointing to the bulge growing in Fred's pants.

Fred tried to throw a pillow at me as I squealed running toward the door.

...

"Come on kids, we're going to be late," Molly said ushering us to platform 9 3/4.

Today we were heading back to Hogwarts. Sirius had tagged along in dog form so that he could see Harry off. I've always though that was a strange thing. Who would want to transform into an animal, wouldn't you get fleas?

We all took turns running through the wall to get onto the platform. My parents weren't able to make it back this year to see my off to school. I was a little sad but I knew they were very busy and I would see them for Christmas. I always enjoyed Christmas, my family and the Weasleys all together spending time with one another.

"Alright, has everyone got what they need?" Molly asked looking at all of us kids.

The group sent a course of "Yeahs" her way before we headed to get on the train.

This is the first time I'd be going back to Hogwarts after Cedric's death. It didn't usually bother me much anymore but some days it hit me harder than others. I just really hoped that for the first time we'd finally have a normal year, but I knew in the back of my mind that was just hopefulness.