FAIZ NEW FORM BLASTER FORM!DANGROUS!FIVE DE CHANCE!FIRST PART!

Start from the beginning

Kusaka:no... It's not like i know everything.

Kusaka wasn't know everything about his memory before keitarou appeared from upstairs.

Keitarou:you guys, come here for a second!we can't handle this alone...

Keitarou tell them keitarou and rina cannot handle before he going back to the upstair while they may at the room and open it. They look at rina was landed on the ground and turn back to mihara as he laying down bed and his body was shaking.

Komachi:rina-san, what's wrong?

Rina:mihara-kun says he can't move his legs.

They surprise that mihara cannot move his leg before keitarou go front of mihara.

Keitarou:i told him we should go to the hospital!we need to have you checked out.

Mihara:leave me alone!

Mihara pull keitarou as komachi and natts go front of mihara to tried to calm down.

Komachi:mihara-san, calm down.

Natts:stop it!

Mihara:I'm no good. I can't fight anymore... I'm not worthy to use the delta gear...

Komachi:mihara-san.

__________________________________________________________________________

At the kiba mansion, kazuki was laying down the bed while kiba and yuka sitting down chair and kaidou tell them about kazuki will stay at the kiba mansion.

Kaidou:so... It's like that? I never would have though you were an orphnoch. I'm surprised. Also. I'm also an orphnoch. Sure surprise you!right?

Yuka:I'm kind of happy though, having Kazuki-san as one of us. If you'd like, you can live here.

Kaidou:don't just decided that on your own!four people living here would be a pain.

Kiba:but i don't understand why someone like you is so worried. Even if you are an orphnoch, as long as you don't lose your humanity. You be fine. I think you can still live as human.

Kazuki:kiba-san, don't have any confidence.when wil i lose my humanity? When will i attack people?

Kazuki trembling his hand as he fear that he going attack people.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, kusaka was going call sawada as he was still alive when sawada was landed on the river and get off quickly.

Kusaka:sawada... So you're alive after all. I need to ask you something.

After that, nozomi and others was sitting down sofa when they tried to hold mihara to calm down. Before keitarou came out from door while he hold the box.

Keitarou:you guys? Some weird guy asked me to give this to mari-chan.

Mari:weird guy?

Keitarou put box on the table aswhile they take look at the box and open it, nozomi grab the big item and revealing the sb-555t faiz blaster.