FAIZ NEW FORM BLASTER FORM!DANGROUS!FIVE DE CHANCE!FIRST PART!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

They reveal normal,Kazuki stand up as nozomi and others go front of him to check on him.

Nozomi:senpai, come on let's go home with us.

Kazuki:i cannot go with you guys.

Kazuki quickly away from them as nozomi and others going after him as same mari too. But kusaka stop her and tell her don't go with them.

Kusaka:mari!don't go mari!

mari ignored kusaka said as mari going follow them to find kazuki. Kusaka turn back to rina and mihara while he go front of them and tell them why he saved them.

Kusaka:what happened? Why were you with kashu kazuki?

Rina:kazuki-san saved us. I know you said kazuki-san is our enemy, kusaka-kun.

Kusaka:don't fooled!no matter what kashu kazuki does... He is our enemy!

Kusaka think that kazuki was enemy as mihara feel shake his hands.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the forest, nozomi and others was split up to find kazuki while kiba research near the forest and call him out.

Kiba:kazuki-kun!where are you,

Suddenly, he looked at the near river before he surprise that kazuki was laying down on the rock and go front of him to help him.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the police station, sawamura and soeno was eating the curry Rice while they chat others about the man employed with glasses.

Soeno:how's your end?

Sawamura:nothing.

Soeno:i can't find any clues on my end either.

Sawamura:just where did this man disappeared to?

Soeo:at this rate, we might as well declare him legally dead and get it over with.

Sawamura:what do you mean?

Soeno:he could be hiding somewhere... Or he might have been eliminated by some

Sawamura:eliminated? No way.

Soeno:this is just a wild guess... But in those serial fires and gas explosion... I think some larger power is at work.

Sawamura:larger power? You don't mean smart brain?

Soeno:yes

Sawamura:but why would they do that?

Soeno:i don't know!if i knew that, i wouldn't be having such problems.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day on kikuchi cleaning, kusaka swipe off his hand with tissue from sweat nozomi and others get invited by mari as she going tell them about that the culprit was dragon orphnoch. As he killed mari and others.

Kusaka:kashu kazuki isn't the culprit?

Mari:i remembered. That orphnoch yesterday...I'm sure it was him..

Rin:it could be dragon orphnoch, as he killed your friends on the day reunion,right?

Mari:yes.

Nozomi:i knew it,

Kusaka:it wasn't kazuki? Is this true? You're not trying to cover up for kazuki, aren't you.

Mari:no!that's not it!i don't know what's true anymore!tell me, kusaka-kun, you know what happened tuat day, right?

Kamen Rider Faiz and Yes Precure 5 Gogoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें