"G-ginger?" Nate stammered. He exchanged a look with Trunks. The Saiyan was just as bewildered as he was.

"Nate! Trunks!" Unmei cried, in Rosamoona's voice. She drew her hood back, exposing the red and black hair that Trunks had grown to love. Her iced blue eyes were shining brightly, relief filling them.

"Moon!" Trunks cried, running forward. His own hood flew back, along with is lavender hair. Unmei copied him while Rosamoona screamed at her.

LEAVE THEM ALONE! the Saiyan bellowed, desperately trying to get Unmei to stop. Using her anger, she willed her body to stop. And to her surprise, it listened.

Just a few feet from Trunks, the shared body came to a halt. Unmei, startled, gasped. Her hold on the body slipped and Rosamoona as able to regain control. But Unmei was fighting back the entire time.

"Moon? What's wrong? Did they hurt you?" Trunks demanded, placing his hands on Rosamoona's shoulders. She shook her head.

"You have to get out of here. Both of you. Leave me and go to the others. Go somewhere. Anywhere, just not here," Rosamoona demanded, talking through clenched teeth. Confusing danced on Trunks' face.

"What are you talking about? We just found you!" Nate cried, running up to the two Saiyans.

"It's not me! Unmei - the Truffle Queen - she was using me to find you! Just a few seconds ago, when we first appeared, that was her, not me!" Trunks and Nate stared at Rosamoona in shock. Her voice was pleading as she continued. "I know it's hard, but please, just get out of here. Save yourself and the others. Before-" 

A strangled gasp left Rosamoona, cutting her off. Unmei was fighting back; and she was winning.

"We can't leave you!" Trunks protested. "I won't let that happen!"

"Trunks is right. We won't leave you, Ginger," Nate agreed.

"Please," Rosamoona begged. She could feel herself slipping tremendously. "Just go. Get out of here. The six of you need to find someplace else."

"There's seven of us," Nate corrected. When he saw Rosamoona's confused face, he added, "Trunks, Piccolo, Goku, Uub, Pan, Em and me."

The Saiyan's eyes widened. "No! Leave her! Get away!"

"Who? Emily?" Trunks asked.

"Yes! She's a Truffle! She's on their side!" Rosamoona yelled. 

"What?" both boys asked.

"She's Unmei's sister! She's working 'undercover' to get you killed!" she said in a loud whisper. Her grip on reality was slipping more and more... "Please, you have to believe me!"

Trunks looked into the face of the girl he loved. Pain, anger, loss and fear all showed. His heart felt like it was breaking in two when he spoke next.

"I believe you, Moon. Don't worry. We'll leave." Relief now joined the mix.

"Trunks, thank you. I'm so sorry."

"Sorry about what?"

"That all of this happened," Rosamoona said. Trunks shook his head.

"Don't worry. We'll fix this. All of it. We'll get you back. I promise."

Rosamoona smiled sadly. "Trunks, I lo-" Once again, her sentence was cut off by a strangled gasp.

Clutching her head, Rosamoona doubled over. 

"Moon!" Trunks exclaimed. Just as he reached forward to help, Rosamoona's hand shot up, quickly punching him in the gut. His eyes widened. He knew what was coming next.

Straightening up, Unmei scowled deeply as she punched the Saiyan Prince hard in the face. Trunks flew backwards, skidding a little before stopping. He had just enough time to send a telepathic message to Goku before he passed out.

"Trunks!" Nate cried. He looked at his fallen friend before turning to his possessed one.

"You're going to pay for that, bitch," he growled, lunging. Unmei easily sidestepped, dodging the attack. 

As Nate turned around to come at her again, she blasted him in the chest, sending him flying, just like Trunks. He too as knocked out cold.

Unmei continued to scowl as she glanced between the two. She could feel the Saiyan's presence slipping further and further away, having used all her energy up.

Sighing, she picked up first the body of the Human, then the one Baby's new host. She looked at him for a moment before a smile crept onto her face.

Lord Baby finally had his Saiyan body.

It was time to go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I apologize for the poor quality of this chapter. As I said in the previous one, I'm not used to writing in third person. But I hope you enjoyed it nevertheless. ^_^