The Saiyan snorted. If you were able to you would have done so already. 

Tell me where they are at!

Now why would I do that? Why would I want to betray my friends and family? Rosamoona asked. 

Unmei scowled before smirking under her hood. She realized the shared body had started to walk. 

You already have, monkey, she stated. With a start, Rosamoona came to terms of what was happening.

No! she screamed, trying to halt the body. But she didn't have that much control. Unmei's smirk grew as she walked in the direction the Saiyan Prince was at.

"Trunks, it's our turn," Nate informed. Trunks, who was in the middle of sparring with Goku, nodded. His hair changed from golden back to it's natural color. It fell to about his chin, having cut it about three months ago because of the length.

"What do we need?" he asked, quickly pulling on his cloak. Nate did the same.

"The usual. Clean clothes so we don't stink, some music so we're not bored to death," the Human joked, adjusting the hood so it covered it face. Trunks chuckled, then sighed.

"This can't go on much longer. We have to be strong enough by now," he mumbled.

"We should be close," Goku agreed. "But I don't think we're quite ready yet." Sighing again, Trunks followed Nate to the hidden entrance. 

It was at ground level, making it slightly easier to come by. But it was well hidden, and only the occasional wild animal strayed in.

Climbing out through the hole, Trunks and Nate started walking towards West City. Flying, they decided, was too dangerous. So they walked.

Bright moonlight shone through scattered clouds, casting shadows of the moving figures. Normally, little was said, for fear of being overheard. But tonight, small chit-chat took place.

"I can't believe it's been a year..." Nate muttered. Trunks nodded.

"Sometimes it feels longer, but other times it's hard to believe," the Saiyan added. It was Nate's turn to nod.

"Agreed."

The two fell into a silence as they trekked across the hilly terrain. Seconds ticked by. Minutes melted into one another. But still the duo walked on, determined to get what they needed and get back to the safety of the mountain room.

After a prolonged walk, they were suddenly surprised to see a figure on the horizon. Both tensed, but tried to stay composed as the assumed Truffle came closer.

Unmei smiled under the hood as she finally found the Saiyan Prince. She could feel his energy. There was another male with him, but Unmei couldn't see his face, therefore she couldn't use Rosamoona's memory to name him. 

NO! STOP! GET AWAY FROM THEM! Rosamoona bellowed, struggling to will her body to stop. Unmei chuckled mentally. Taking a deep breath, the Truffle Queen called out. 

"Trunks?" she asked, adding uncertainty to her voice. If Rosamoona had control over her body, her eyes would have widened and her jaw would have dropped. Unmei was no longer just using her body. 

She was now using her voice.

Trunks froze, Nate doing the same. Together, they looked at the cloaked figure if shock.