Ch7: New Beginnings (2)

To get me cleaned huh? Now that she mentions it, I don't remember bathing since waking up in the middle of the ocean. So much has happened since then it just never crossed my mind. I don't even know how long I've been in this world...

Me: Ok.

Eugen: Turn around.

She puts me down as she completes her command but rather than follow her instructions, I instead wander off, caught up in the artistic designs on the walls. Despite my focus being elsewhere, however, I'm keenly aware of the fact that she's silently following me.

Eugen: Do you like them?

Me: The art?

Eugen: Yes.

I look them over once more before replying.

Me: Yep. Do you?

Turning to face her, I barely catch a glimpse of her looking away from me and towards the art. Was she staring at me this whole time? Surely I'm not that dirty...

Eugen: Stand still.

Before I can ask what's wrong, I feel her fingers brush against my shoulders as her thumbs slip beneath the fabric as if testing to see if it'll come off easily. Partly surprised, partly amused, I only manage to laugh as I turn to face her. Taking her hand in mine, I show her how to properly remove each layer before letting her get to work. 

As she removes piece after piece, I take the time to look over her own outfit and formulate a plan for getting her out of it faster than she can protest. The minute she finishes with mine, I step out of the pile now around my feet before slipping behind her.

Eugen: What are you-

Me: Shhh!

Following my prior formulated plan, I easily undress her and before long we're both soaping up. I finish first but when I turn to see how far along she is, she wastes no time in telling me to go on ahead. Already feeling exhausted I don't even attempt to argue, instead, heading straight for the water before sinking below the water. She joins me sometime later, alerting me to her presence with a question.

Eugen: Do you like her?

Me: Hmm?

Opening my eyes, I'm surprised to find her cheeks red. She's avoiding my eyes but I'm not sure why exactly she's embarrassed. Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure who she's referring to.

Me: I'm not sure who you're referring to.

Eugen: Agir.

Agir...Agir...oh, the girl that kissed me out of the blue. Remembering the kiss causes my own cheeks to heat up and rather than continuing to face Eugen, I sink myself back beneath the water. She notices and I can tell, just from the expression that crosses her face, what she's thinking. 

Me: I don't know her well enough to tell.

Eugen: So not a no.

Way to back a girl into the corner! Though I did give her an honest response. I don't know how to feel about Agir. She seemed nice at first but that stunt she pulled, kissing me out of the blue like that, I can't say I'm much of a fan but then I also don't hate her because of it or anything so...

Me: I just don't know what to think. She kind of kissed me out of the blue, you know!

Eugen: You mean it wasn't a...I see.

I'm not sure why Eugen seems so relieved by this, especially since I would have thought she already knew. I mean, going by how she addressed Agir afterwards, who wouldn't think she guessed what happened?

Me: So...why the concern?

She coughs and begins standing, claiming that she just remembered that she needs to collect something but before she can climb out of the bath I grab ahold of her feet and tug one so that she falls back into the water. She splashes around, attempting to recover but I grab her from behind and pull her close. It's not until she stops kicking, however, and we're both laughing that I remember that we're both naked. What's more, my hands are both cupping her breasts. 

I immediately consider removing them but quickly come to the conclusion that doing so will certainly alert her to what is currently happening and as a result, it'd be better to play along until she either realises and I can feign ignorance or until the opportune moment arises to remove my hands. Deciding on this, I refocus on the matter at hand only to find that I'd been absentmindedly fondling her breasts this entire time.

A moan escapes Eugen's lips the minute I realise and all I can do in response is scream internally. 

Eugen: I-

Me: Sorry.

My apology is barely more than a gentle exhalation of air and I'm not sure whether she's heard it or not. I myself could hardly hear it over the gentle humming of the machinery operating the bath and yet, as I begin removing my hands, she uses hers to hold them against her.

Surprised, I look down to find her lips travelling towards mine. I don't even get the chance to react before she plants a kiss on my lips. When we finally part, I can only stare in utter disbelief as she stands before looking back at me, finger resting on her lip.

Eugen: I won't lose.