Face To Face With The Devil

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE WITH EXTREMELY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION/DEATH

"Nobody stops fighting!" Namjoon's authoritative voice rose over the growls of the dead, keeping everyone focused as they fought the fight of their lives. "Keep going, do not give up!"

The chaos was deafening, roaring mixed with rapid gunfire - but Jimin could only focus on his hyung's voice breaking through the ringing in his ears.

"He's losing too much blood!" Hoseok shouted, probably to Taehyung who was beside him, but the words reached no one in particular. "There is nothing I can do until I get him inside! I don't even know if I... Jimin, wait!"

But the unstable boy was already on his feet, looking down at his husband, who appeared lifeless at his feet with a pool of blood around his head. There was no emotion in his blank expression but he was sure, right then and there, his heart shattered into a billion pieces.

"Jimin!" Taehyung's voice pulled the boy's eyes away, causing him to stumble as he refocused his gaze on his best friend, who seemed to be close to choking on all the dust in the air. "Chim, we need to get out of here, okay? Come on, I've got you!" 

Jimin gave the smallest of nods but, just as the younger was about to lead him away, he bent down to grab the keys he had dropped moments before 

"Chingu, what are you doing?" Taehyung shouted over the noise, shock painting over his face when the boy just pulled away to find a car. "No, no, no! Jimin, stop!"

Jimin didn't stop, he just unlocked the car, sliding into the driver's seat. He was dangerously calm considering the situation the group was in, he didn't seem fazed by the dead that had them all surrounded.

Turning the key in the ignition, letting the engine start up, the boy only paused briefly when his soulmate slipped into the passenger seat. Though he didn't give him any time to speak, just putting his foot down, the car jolting forwards as he tried to quickly remember how to work the vehicle after so long of being shipped around by the others.

"I don't know what is going through your mind, I don't know where you are going," Taehyung spoke in a firm, clear voice as he cautiously eyed just how shaky the boy's hands were, how blank his eyes were. "But you are not going alone. We do everything together, no matter what!"

Hoseok was left to stare in shock as the car pulled away, driving through the devastation, past everyone who was still fighting with all they had. 

"Where the fuck...?" Namjoon shouted, eyes wide as he watched the car drive away, not able to believe that someone could just leave when everyone needed to help protect their home. 

"Jimin, let me drive," Taehyung begged, feeling the car start to swerve as the boy kept driving at a ridiculously fast pace. Every so often, his hands fell from the steering wheel before he brought himself back to focus on what he was doing. "Please, chingu! Just tell me where you are going and I'll drive. I won't turn back but you can't keep this up... Jimin, please just let me drive. For fuck's sake, you're gonna pass out!" 

"No," The elder shook his head, more to refocus himself than to disagree. Taehyung saw the state of him, covered in dust from head to toe, skin snow-white thought was dripping in sweat, his eyes blank with absolutely no emotion to be shown. "It's faster to j-just... Keep going."

"Going where, chingu?" The younger asked softly, keeping his eyes on the boy's hands and getting ready to grab the wheel when he heard the waver in his voice. "Where are we going?"

"I'm getting Woosung," The boy said simply, his voice completely flat as he seemed to know what he was doing now, eyes solely locked on the road in front. "Yoongi needs Woosung."