It's Christmas... Until The Sun Starts To Set

"Dawonnim," Woosung shook his head, determined this was the fourth and final time he was going to tell the woman. "No one is able to survive out there anymore!"

"It doesn't look like I have a choice, anymore, Kim," Dawon fired back, leaning back into her seat with her legs crossed. They had been arguing for at least an hour or so, only pausing briefly when Hoseok excused himself from the stressful environment. "It is clear nothing will settle here if he stays. He has to go. People won't give in until he does. They're not happy and I am getting the backlash."

"He won't make it," Woonsung told her, getting very tired of having to repeat himself as the woman actively chose to ignore him. "You said yourself, sending someone out there is sending them to their death."

Dawon closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath in through her nose before sighing. Whereas she knew some people would be against her decision, the majority would agree with her. She needed to choose her people over anyone else, the majority ruling her decision.

"If he doesn't leave now," She started, looking at the man who was perched on the edge of her desk. "There will be a fight every day until he does. This won't end until someone is killed." 

"But, Dawonnim," Woosung scoffed, not believing just how she could be saying this when she knew damn well the trouble she was causing. "You're the one who's gonna do the killing... This is the evilest decision you've ever made since you were put in charge. Send him out there and it won't only be his death sentence... It'll be yours, and I will not sit around and watch this happen." 

The warmth that filled Yoongi's heart, just like the late winter sun shining through the window and filling the bedroom, was indescribable. 

Watching Jimin sleep peacefully, the whole night through without issue, was relieving enough but now the boy had woken, not one sign of stress in his expression, Yoongi calmed completely. The love of his life was completely relaxed, comfortable, and peaceful, with all his previous negative emotions being simply erased under his gaze.

"Morning, beautiful," The man breathed, ruffling his bed hair out of his face, as Jimin looked up at him with relaxed eyes and a sleepy smile.

"Morning," The smaller smiled back, letting his eyes rest on his fiance lazily. 

"Did you sleep well?" Yoongi asked redundantly since he watched him the entire night, tucking the boy's hair behind his ear. 

He was over the moon knowing Jimin had finally slept more than twelve hours straight, from the moment Taehyung and Chris left them until the last few hours of the next morning, getting the much-needed rest he was craving for weeks. Taehyung was definitely correct when he said Jimin just needed to let go of his anger. Yoongi had never seen him look so carefree.

Jimin gave a little nod with a soft smile before reaching up and pulling the man closer for a kiss. Yoongi couldn't stop himself smiling against the boy's plump lips when the love he held for his fiance made his entire body tingle. It made him forget all the terrors of the past three months; the feeling completely engulfing him, getting him lost in the moment.

"We're still here," Taehyung's voice interrupted the couple's precious moment, amusement shining through. "But don't let us stop ya."

Yoongi chuckled lightly, giving the boy one more kiss before pulling away. When Jimin looked around, embarrassment caused his cheeks to glow when he noticed the rest of his family, taking up the three chairs in the room, watching them with subtle smirks.