52: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AERA MUN:

AERA MUN:

"And?" I shook my head, and clutched my hair tight, bending my head as I sat on toilet seat.

"It's okay, it's okay." Zemen pulled my head to his stomach as he stood tall above me, while I wrapped my hands around him.

"We have been trying for a while now Zemen. When? When do we get to be happy?"

"Shh.. Be patient, mi amor."

•••••••••••••••

I paced around the room as I waited for the results.

"Aera, calm down. Your pacing won't help the time to pass by quick."

"Yeah. I-I am just so stressed. What if it's another negative?"

"Have faith. If it's meant to be it'll happen." I nodded and sat down on the bed and the timer went off.

I rushed to the bathroom but stopped.

"No. No. I am scared. Please check."

He kissed my forehead and went to check the little stick that sat on our bathroom counter.

"Tell me!"

"I am sorry, amor."

Another negative.

I immediately hugged him as I felt my knees giving up.

He hoisted me up and kept one of his hands on my head as I ugly cried, with ugly sounds.

He put me on the bed, went to the bathroom, cleared everything and came back.

"Please don't cry." He wiped my tears and pulled my head to his chest, dipping his head in my hair as I felt his heart beat sped up.

I knew Zemen was stressed, having to deal with my cries as the test always came out negative. He had to deal with himself and me and our negative results.

I had lost hope. We had been trying for months now. And every night the stick would say the same.

•••••••••••••

It had been a week.

I had completely lost hope until I took a deep breath and said those words. "Zemen. Check please."