4: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘝𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘬•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

⚠warning: sexual assault and abuse⚠

warning: sexual assault and abuse

AZARIAH SERENE:

"Riah!"

A loud banging on my door had me jolting up from my sleep.

"Open this fucking door!!"

My eyes widened when I realized that he can break the door at any moment.

I got up from my bed and rushed to the door securing the chair more tight around the lock.

"Open this, Riah!"

Gulping hard, I immediately backed away once it swung open.

I backed up on the wall when I saw him looking at me intently.

"Are you deaf?! I have been banging on this door for hours! I asked you not to lock it, didn't I?!"

His voice boomed making me flinch and shut my eyes tightly.

Please not today. Please not today. It's not even 8 in the morning.

"Go bring groceries."

My eyes snapped open and I looked at him.

"Don't forget my stuff." with that he shut the door almost breaking it off of its hinges.

I slouched down the wall, clutching my heart tightly. That definitely shook me to my core.

Freshing up and wearing my clothes, I slowly walked downstairs. I checked the living room and found him there sitting and drinking his usual breakfast. Beer.

I got out of the house and took a sigh of relief. My heart was still pounding in my chest but I could feel my anxiety settling back down.

I walked up to the nearest grocery store I could find and got my items.

"That'll be fifty dollars and twenty nine cents." The cashier spoke looking at me.

I smiled at her and took out my wallet, checking if I had enough or not.

I kept my wallet on the counter, "Take all."

The girl popped her gum and kept looking at me under her eye lashes internally asking me if I was nuts.

After counting my oh so large sum of money. She looked back at me and pushed the wallet back to me.