16: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘭•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

After last night's incident, I even ate dinner in my room not wanting to be even one foot close to Zemen.

I wanted to eat breakfast here too and never come out of my safe haven called room, but the maid told me that Zemen would be angry if I didn't come to eat with them.

The breakfast was very awkward but peaceful because Zemen had his mouth shut.

As of right now, I am desperately trying to find Levi to keep me company but I can't find him.

I checked his room, the pool, backyard, tennis court, roof top, practically the whole mansion, but he was no where to be found.

Santino was with Noah still recovering from my fuckery from yesterday and Jade was at the shooting range. So the only person I had left was, Zemen.

I walked up to his room which was just across the hall from mine and not thinking twice, I knocked on his door.

No response.

I knocked again.

No response.

I knocked for about three more times before I grabbed the door handle and slowly peeked it open.

His room, dang. It was another story.

The walls were a dark deep red with black fitting on the bed and black furniture.

His curtains were red making the sunlight cast through them and make the room a glowing red. The chandelier above was beautiful and the wall behind the bed had the same Rey de Reyes written on it in gold and black, which to this day, I don't know the meaning of.

Suddenly, my eyes captured a rose that was placed on the glass table beside the window.

I narrowed my eyes on the rose and walked up to the table and bent down to look at the rose without touching it.

So he treats me like shit and roars all the time, but has time to accept roses from his special someone, huh?

Wow. What a man he is.

I puckered my lips to the left and raised my eyebrow. Babo. (Jerk)

I smiled at my insult.

I don't know any Korean beside some slangs and simple sayings or phrases, which omma taught me. I was born in Korea and have these brown, black eyes which are too small for my liking, giving my face the typical Asian look. But my cheek bones and lips makes up for it.