38: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘦•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

I always knew life was short, it was always reminded to me since the day I was born. That's what I told my enemies before killing them.

"Life is short and you used that amount of shortness to fuck up."

A motive. I was born with a motive, to kill, 'No mercy'.

I took life of many innocents just for my power and dominance. I took lives of many sons and heirs, many daughters and heiress, many women who wanted to welcome a little life present in them. Many men who were the bread owner for their families.

I destroyed many smiles, many happy faces. Many families. And was always proud of it, but you know as they say, "A taste of your own medicine."

That's what went perfect to my situation right now as I held her lifeless body in my arms while feeling numb altogether.

No matter how loud my screams were, no matter how loud my pleads were, she wasn't coming back. And I had to live without her.

"I-I m-miss-e-d y-y-o-u, y-y-o-u hav-have not co-come over fo-for a-a w-wh-ile."

I watched as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

I instantly laid my head on her chest trying to hide my own eyes which were blurry.

"I am sorry. But I am here now. I am not leaving. I promise."

I told her I wouldn't leave her. But she did. She left me.

"Boss-"

I didn't wait long enough to listen to anyone and just walked out of the room giving strict orders to my men for the funeral arrangements.

I swore to fucking god. Once I lay my hands on that motherfucker. He's done for. And that's my promise to madre.

Alejandro, count your days.

~2 hours ago~

I woke up beside a very sleepy yet angelic looking beauty and kissed her forehead, checked the time, and picked up my phone which had been ringing for the past 5 minutes.

"Zemen Acétta."

"Zemen!" I jolt up from the bed, removing the blanket from me, when I heard Bernice scream as her sniffles filled my ears.

"What happened? Bernice, speak right now!"

I looked over at Aera who was groaning and slammed her head down on the pillow, obviously interrupted by my screaming.

I slowly got out of bed and went out to my balcony getting whipped with the cold midnight air.

"Zemen. M-ma!"

"What happened to mama, Bernice? Speak clearly."

"Sh-she's unconscious. I-I tried w-waking her u-up but her heart mo-monitor is flatlined" Her sniffles quiet down and I hear her husband calming her down but all I could focus on was the no longer beep of Ma's heartbeat.