17: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘏𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

⚠warning: violence, assualt & a lot of flashbacks⚠

warning: violence, assualt & a lot of flashbacks

AZARIAH SERENE:

Drip.

Drip.

My first sense opened, allowing me to hear the single droplets of water landing on the floor, individually. A strong stench was whiffed through my nostrils and I gagged at the smell.

I tried moving my hand to cover my nose but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't cause any movement. I tried moving my lower body but no movement was caused.

It was as if I was paralyzed.

My eyes were shut close and no matter how hard I tried to open them, they wouldn't.

All I could see was darkness and all I could feel was a throbbing headache.

I gasped and breathed for air once cold water was thrown on my face. My eyes snapped open in an instant.

Sudden light welcomed me and I closed my eyes, blinking around to adjust my eyes to my surroundings.

I turned my head to look at my hands which were throbbing and shaking. My wrist and ankles were tied up and me rubbing them to get them off only caused them friction making them splinter through my skin.

A small cry left my lip as I was feeling very helpless. I couldn't move my body. I felt like a stranger in my own body.

I looked down at my clothes. They were torn, blood all over them.

The white shirt of Levi's that I was wearing was now having holes in it exposing small parts of my stomach and cleavage.

My pants were ripped from the side allowing me to see red scratches all over my thighs.

What the fuck happened to me?

I hung my head low feeling truly helpless.

My head snapped up when I realized that someone threw cold water on me.

And there he was, the capo of the Italian mafia, the Capo dei Velluti, (The head of velvets), sitting in a wooden chair, eyeing me like a hungry wolf eyeing his prey.

"What happened? Feeling irritated in your own body?"

A cry left my mouth as my whole body tremored to be relieved.

"Just say the word and I'll cut the ropes."

"Cut this. Let go." I did as he said but the fucker had different plans.

"Beg me and I will."

I'd rather die than beg and be weak in front of my enemy.

I stayed quiet and he just rolled his eyes.