22: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

"There! I made a word!" Levi cheered, smiling wide as he finally managed to form a word in scrabble after taking a long long time that had us all yawning.

"Levi, you can't word your name in scrabble." Jade spoke.

Levi, still having a smile on his face, answered, "I didn't make a name, I made the word, 'idiot', see?"

"Exactly."

Levi's smile did a 180 and turned into a deep frown which made me laugh out loud.

"Azzy! They are bullying me!" Levi whines scooting closer to me.

"They aren't lying, Vi" everyone bursted out laughing and Levi's jaw dropped at the sudden betrayal making me snort.

He rolled his eyes and scooted back in his place "that's not what Verna thinks." He wiggled his eyebrows and glanced at Jade.

"Who's Verna?" Jade spoke while making the word 'play' on the board.

"My partner for the word you made"

Santino pretended to gag and I scrunched up my nose and Jade just blinked, looking at Levi.

"It's not working"

"What's not working?"

"Your attempt to make me jealous isn't working."

Levi's eyes slightly widened.

"I am not doing anything such that!"

Jade narrowed her eyes at him and leaned towards Levi making him lean back, "oh then give me her number, let me call her."

Levi immediately shook his head, "I-I don't have her number."

Jade scoffed and leaned back to her usual place, rolling her eyes.

"Your attempt to make Jade jealous didn't work.... But you know what worked?" Santino asked and all three of us shook our head.

"When we tried to make boss jealous in seven minutes of heaven."

They all laughed except me.

Upon seeing my confused expression, Jade said. "When Santino kissed you-"

"Never did. He gave me a plumping lip balm and begged me to put it on"

"Same thing-" she shrugged it off and I rolled my eyes.

"We did that on purpose to make it look like you had swollen lips from kissing Santino... And it worked because boss punched Santino the very next day."

She spoke with such proud that it had me concerned.

"He punched you?" I turned to Santino feeling a little sad because I know Zemen doesn't punch easy.