34: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

"It's love or it's lust, we just need to be clear!!"

"Cause if you're in love then I shouldn't be here!"

"It's never enough! So I gotta leave you now!"

"Oooowoooo!"

I just took a simple left pressing my foot harder on the accelerator.

"Zee! Sing with us!" Aera grabbed my cheek harshly and kissed it while my eyes widened as I took a turn preventing the car to crash and make everyone waddle into space.

"Can you guys-"

"Yaaass bitchesss!!" Levi squealed. I rolled my eyes. I should just shut the fuck up. It's not like their presence is disturbing me.

"So, boss, Azzy. Is it love or lust?" I looked up at the rear view mirror with a harsh glare directed clearly towards Levi, but that softened when Santino smacked him causing them to start fighting making me roll my eyes for the hundredth time in the past hour since we've entered the car.

Everyone jolt forward including Aera who bumped her head on the dash board when suddenly I slammed the breaks on the car causing the back tires of the car to slam down on the empty street road making everyone get hit with another impact of the sudden breaks.

My eyes were set on a hard glare looking upfront at the smirking man who supposedly had our way blocked.

"Zemen what the fu-" Aera went to shout but the sound of my seatbelt unbuckling shut her up once I slammed the car door shut, exiting the car.

I walked towards the fucker while gripping the leather around my gun but a hand on my elbow stopped me making me look back at Levi who was looking at the smirking bastard with the same hatred.

"Why so angry- ah... Tiny. Here she comes." I heaved a heavy breath when I felt the usual warmth beside me. Aera.

"Aera, go sit back in the car." My tone was harsh and stern and I knew Aera hated whenever I talked to her like that but I wanted her to know that I wasn't in the mood for games and that she had to obey my order.

"What? You're going to let him talk to you like that? I thought you were all for girl power?" I balled my fists when the bastard opened his mouth again.

"Aera I said-"

"No I am not going."

My head snapped to her and she looked back at me with the same fiery expression telling me what she said went by.