41: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

I leaned against the door frame looking at her climb the hung rope as fast as she could with a possible, pained expression on her face.

"39.78 seconds" Jade sighed.

"Fuck" she muttered lowly and rubbed her palms which I am sure have blisters and rough cuts on them from her training twice as last week.

"Aera." My low call was enough for her to look at me with those eyes.... Which rolled once she saw me.

"Boss" I didn't look at Jade but still at the brat who has been ignoring me the whole day.

"Aera. I called you."

She scoffed and turned on her heel and drank water from her bottle.

"Uh.... Am I- missing... Something?"

"She wants to go on the mission with us."

"Level 10?"

I didn't say nothing and just kept glaring at the petite girl in a high crop top and black leggings.

"Wait! No way. Azariah you know it's dangerous an-"

"Did I ask?" She turned to Jade, shutting her up at once.

"I don't think so." And went back to picking up the dumbbells.

I looked at Jade and sighed, signalling for her to go out the gym. She nodded and left.

Once I turned from looking at Jade leave and close the door behind her, I felt sudden pressure on me and before I knew it, my back was against the gym wall.

"If you think I will stop ignoring you or will talk to you... Then quit dreaming."

"Amo-"

"Shut up"

She left.....

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Estoy claro con mis instrucciones?" (Are my instructions clear?)

"Sí jefe" (yes boss!)

"Aera-"

"I'll be okay..... I promise"

I stared at her for a few seconds before moving to her and cupping her cheeks, gripping her chin tight and looking into her eyes. My eyes darted to her lips and I kissed her.