47: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘈 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

I felt a tug at my lips when I saw Aera sitting with Juan in her lap playing with her hair as she asked him about his friends and he replied with his big doe eyes, glistening happiness.

The same happiness that I wanted to see in Aera. And gladly she portrayed the same expression.

"And what about daddy? Is he good to you?"

"I loe daddy! He ish nicesh.... Somemimes"

Aera looked at Santino who sweated. "Ino?"

"Daddy no le' me buy icsh cweam."

"We have loads. I'll give you many. But before that a kiss?" She smiled when he kissed her cheek and she bounced him on her lap with his giggles filling the room.

I looked over at Santino to see a genuine smile resting on his face.

It was no doubt Santino was an amazing dad and only we know what he went through with that woman, but no way did he ever regret it. He got a son out of that messy relationship, and I could still remember how tired yet happy he looked when Juan was born and would cry at nights for his dad.

"You look good with Juan, babygirl. Say Juan, would you want hermosa as mommy?" He smirked side eyeing me.

I rolled my eyes and was about to say something when Juan shook his head, laying down on her chest.

"Onwy want daddy."

Her laughter boomed around the mansion, making me stop whatever the hell I was doing, only letting her capture my attention.

"But she'll help you, and me too. Won't you darling?"

Aera smacked his head and looked at Juan. "Don't turn out like your dad. Hmm?"

"Pwetty!" Juan giggled wiggling off her and running off to Levi.

"Leelee!!! Leelee!!" He jumped up and down until Levi picked him up and put him on his shoulders while the poor thing gripped his hair tight in fear of falling.

"Did my champ miss me?"

"Yesh leelee!!"

"My turn now."

"No Azzy!"

"Vi! Give him to me!"

"Girl. Let me have him." Levi ran up the stairs with Santino yelling at them to be careful, Juan's and Aera's giggles filling the room and a small smile on my lips.

She's back.

~◌~✤✤~◌~

AZARIAH SERENE: