51: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘧 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

1 year later:

1 year later:

AERA MUN:

He looked absolutely handsome as I approached him and listened to our vows, kissing him and feeling it all become real for a second. I have a husband now. I am married. I just hope Ye-Joon and omma were here to see me finally getting all that I had ever wanted.

"Aera, have you seen my blue and black suit?" I kept down my pen and looked at him.

"Yeah. It's in the top drawer, to your.... Left." I looked at him through our glass wardrobe and looked as he found it and shouted a thanks to me.

I shook my head. Typical Zemen.

I looked down on my diary and closed it, sighing and keeping it in the drawer in the bedside table.

"How do I look?" He came out, rolling his sleeves up as he draped the suit jacket on his arm.

"Handsome... As always." I went into our full length body mirror, where he stood and back hugged him, laying my head on his back.

"Is that the cologne I got you?" He nodded and I felt a smile pushing through.

"You smell good." I commented and he turned around, pulling me towards him.

He kissed my forehead, letting his lips linger there for a while as I closed my eyes and let him be. Zemen knew I was a sucker for his forehead kisses and he made sure I got them at every time of the day.

"Mi Amor, knows me well, hmm?" He smirked, tapping my butt and I laughed a little but not before pushing his head down to kiss him.

"Work hard on your meeting, I'll visit you in a while."

He smiled and rolled his lips. "Visit? I am just in my office down stairs."

I sarcastically smiled and pushing him out the door and started getting ready for the day.

As I let the hot water soothe and relax my muscles, I pushed back my wait hair from my face, feeling some of my hair getting stuck in my ring. I combed it through and brought my hand down, looking at the ring.

A small smile decorating my face.

As I washed my body and closed my eyes, rinsing my shampoo the thoughts of our wedding day rushed to my mind.

The promises we made to each other, we still stand by. Even though it's been a year, we are still very much in love. Standing by each other, through everything.

After blow drying my hair and getting ready, I took my book, walking to his office.

I knocked on his office door and quietly opened it to see Zemen and Santino in a serious conversation.