3: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

I gulped and looked around at all the guns that were being pointed at me and my hands begin trembling.

"Shoot her!"

"I-I can't. Please. No." I ran to the corner of the room not wanting to kill her.

I let out a loud scream when my hair was grabbed and I was pushed back into the room. "I have given you everything you ever wanted! This is how you repay me?!"

"Please don't make me do this. Please. I-I can't. P-please." I dropped to my knees begging him not to make me do this but he didn't listen.

He handed me the gun, "Do. It. Prove yourself to me. Prove your worth. Are you really a worthless bitch or do you want your dignity back?"

He came around and kept his hand on my shoulder. Leaning in, he whispered in my ear. "Do it. It's either you. Or her."

"Who are you?"

I shook my head and looked around and saw the girl standing in front of me.

"Huh?"

"Who are y-"

"Jade. Drop the guns." I looked beside me and saw him standing at a distance from me.

"But boss she-"

"Drop. The fucking gun." He seethed at her and she immediately backed away.

She looked at all the other nine men and nodded her head. They all lowered the guns as soon as she did.

"Where is Levi and Santino?" He asked taking his jacket off and dropping it on the car bonet.

My eyes couldn't help but roam around his arms which were bulged out with veins prominent in them.

I checked him out and saw he was wearing black jeans with black shirt which now had dried blood seeping through due to his wound. But he was standing perfectly fine. As if he wasn't groaning in pain a minute ago.

"They are around the block, searching for Alejandro's men."

Silver nodded and cursed under his breath.

"Uh... You might wanna get that wound checked out. It looked bad." I said looking at his shirt.

He didn't pay no heed and turned to the girl who's name I have learned is Jade.

"Sit in the car."

"Boss but-"

It seemed as if he has had enough because his voice boomed in the empty street when he said his next words.

"When I give you an order. You do it. No questions asked. You may be my second in command but don't forget your place."

She looked down and nodded. "Yes boss"