25: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘋𝘳𝘺 𝘠𝘦𝘵 𝘞𝘦𝘵•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

I was standing beside Jade, talking to her when suddenly Levi cannonballed into the pool, taking me with him.

I splashed into the water and some water even got into my mouth. I immediately swam to the surface and rubbed a hand on my face trying to clear out the water in my eyes.

"Levi motherfucking Carter!" I shouted his name and saw him running towards Zemen hiding behind him.

I quickly got out of the pool and walked up to him.

"Zemen get aside!"

"Boss please no!"

"I said get aside!"

"Boss, I swear you move and I'll-"

Just then, Zemen picked up Levi and threw him into the pool.

Levi came out of the pool breathing and gasping. Everyone bursted out laughing when we saw his shorts floating to the other side of the pool.

"Don't fucking threaten me."  Zemen said to Levi who was blushing red and pink from embarrassment.

I walked beside the pool, crouching down and picked up Levi's short, pinching it with my index finger and thumb, not wanting to get in more contact with it.

"Azzy, yes please. Pass it to me" Levi smiled wide at me and waddled towards me while both his hands were hiding his gender confirmer.

I smirked at him and leaned towards him. "Want this?" He nodded like an obedient child.

I passed his shorts to Jade who threw it on top of the roof making all of us laugh and Levi gasp.

I looked back at him and his eyes were widened with jaw dropped, pink cheeks and red ears, a sense of betrayal on his face.

I thought I had won and walked to the pool chair to sit there but I saw Jade turning like a chameleon changing colours.

I looked back where she was looking and saw Levi walking up to us with a smirk on his face and....

"Ahh!" I screamed so loud making Zemen and everyone around us flinch when I saw Levi walking completely naked.

"Azzy?" I heard his smug voice and I instantly got up.

"Get it away! Get it away!!" I started screaming and ran inside the house with a pitter patter sound leaving a trail of  water behind.