49: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

"And then we cried, kissed and- yeah pack this too please.... Oh and then we *coughs*" I blushed and got myself indulged in talking to the saleswoman in the store.

I looked at Jade giving me the side eye, Bernice blushing and Levi fan girling and I snorted badly grabbing some attention.

We got out of the shop and I sighed.

"I need food guys please!"

"But before tell us what happened after you kissed- oww!"

"Huh?" I looked at Levi who screamed in pain. "What?"

"Nothing. You go in the shop, choose your heels and we'll be back." I just looked confused but nodded nonetheless and giving them a look once more, I went inside.

Minutes after, those three idiots came back with Levi rubbing his cheek. "What happened-"

I was genuinely concerned but Jade stopped me and held my hand. "Eee!! Heels. So did you choose?"

"Yeah but why is Levi-"

"Tatatata. Shut up...... Choose heels." I looked over at Levi who pouted and stood straight once Bernice gave him a look.

"I think these will look good" Bernice held a pair of sparkly silver shoes with white flowers and I shake my head.

It will look like disco balls on my feet.

"This?" Jade held out a pair of simple white heels with silver lines and I shook my head.

Too plain

"Hehe.... Azzy. This?"

"Oh my God. Those are cute!"

"My boyfriend's so smart." Yeah... And insert some kissing noises. Perverts.

I looked at his hand and saw a pair of white simple heels with a white strap that goes around your leg and had some silver glitter on front of it with black bottoms.

Perfectó.

"Guess we found it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi now had gone with Zemen and Santino to shop for Zemen's tux as we shopped for some, as Bernice calls it, "sexy as fuck clothes"