32: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘐𝘴 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

I looked down at our intertwined hands and blushed. His hand was much bigger than mine and he was holding it very tightly, sending tingles down my spine.

I stepped up the stair, holding his hand tight feeling my heart racing with each passing second.

We entered the expensive looking restaurant and I shifted closer to Zemen.

I looked down at my dress and then back up in front, mentally comparing my dress to everyone's.

Everyone was wearing luxurious clothing in that hotel as if they are ready to walk on a red carpet. Whereas I was wearing a Royal blue gown with a slit till my thigh, with my hair braided to my left and I was wearing light makeup with hoop earrings and heels.

I looked at Zemen who was standing at the reception.
"Reserva con el nombre de Zemen Acétta." (Reservation under Zemen Acétta)

"Por supuesto señor. aquí mismo" (Of course sir. Right here) We started walking to where the girl was leading us.

It was a Spanish restaurant and everyone was speaking Spanish while I just smiled and nodded.

I glanced at Zemen and turned red. He was wearing a black coat with black turtle neck and black pants with heavy jewelry. His silver and black rings were shining under the chandelier above us. His necklace was blinding and had me biting my lip.

When I came back from my unholy thoughts, I looked around and found Zemen nodding at the woman and soon she left. I looked around and found us in a private, excluded area.

A soft music was playing in the background and no one was in the room where we were. A balcony was wide open making the fresh cold air come at us once in a while making me feel lively. The lights were golden and dimmed making the romantic tension around us intensify.

I looked at Zemen and sat down on my seat, him doing the same.

"I thought you'd want to be away from everyone." He said leaning back in his chair in front of me.

I smiled and nodded. "I wanted it simple and lively.... Exactly how it is right now. Thank you so much."

The corner of his lips lifted and he nodded once.

The fact that he knew that I'd feel more comfortable with just us two being alone had me blushing and fiddling with my fingers under the table.

"I love the soothing music, this place. It's amazing." I looked up and smiled at him silently focusing on the tune of the piano playing in the background.