50: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘉𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

"Please welcome the bride!"

My hands clenched beside me as I stood my ground and waited patiently, eyes locked on the door as she could come out any moment now.

And then she did.

She walked towards me, in a straight line.

"Boss there is commotion detected in our secret warehouse."

"Which one?"

She looked like an angel, right out of my dreams as she walked up on the stage, holding my hand.

"The one that's in the salon."

Fuck.

Her white tight dress, perfectly acquainting her beauty, her light makeup, veil that looked perfect around her dark brown hair.

Her lips covered in a slight gloss making them look absolutely kissable.

"Boss, there is somebody in here." I looked over at Levi pointing to a trembling body hiding under the long desk.

"You look handsome, Zemen." She smiled up at me, tilting her head. Oh yeah. She looks like an angel. A definite one.

"Let me go, you vile bastard!" She shouted as she struggled in my hold.

"And you look absolutely ravishing my love... Wait till I get you alone." Her blush and action of averting eyes made me smirk and hold her hand, caressing it.

"Listen, if you kill me, I will haunt you forever."

Everything was perfect. The venue was just like Aera had wanted with our friends and family cheering us and smiling up at us. Some even shedding tears but none of that mattered, I finally have her all to myself.

"You're fucking annoying, tell me why I saved you again?"

"Your fault. I didn't play no damsel in distress. Now did I?"

"Today we are gathered here-"

"We don't have time. Get to the vows."

Aera glared at me but I smiled at her and she just shook her head, muttering a sorry with a small bow to the priest.

"Azariah Serene." Azariah huh?

"Do you, Aera Mun take Zemen Acétta to be your lawfully wedded husband? To cherish him and love him, through thick and thin, in rich and in poor, in sickness and in health?"

"I do- wait...Aera Mun?" She looked at me confused but I just smiled at her.

"Levi" I called out for Levi and he smirked walking to us, handing me the folder.