18: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

I entered the pass code and activated the room from my finger print.

The room I was about to enter, was one that I had been keeping a secret for about 3 years now. Not even my most trusted men knew about it.

I sighed and looked at the room once I pushed open the door.

It was my own personal hack room. It had about 50+ radars and had maps of every country, that helps me find a person in less than a minute.

I had track chips, devices all over and had laser activated here at nights.

Whenever we get a new recruit, I check their backgrounds from here and track them for some time.

One can never be too sure. And in this life where everyone has to watch their backs. Fuck no.

I sat in my seat and clicked a button which activated all the monitors in the room.

I know there's a rat in my group. A rat whom I knew all along. Not only did he betray me, but also ate in my house, seeked shelter here and backstabbed me.

I take good care of my men and women, supplying their families with all they need and giving them pay that has their bank accounts flooding.

But when someone in my own team betrays me, my blood boils thinking that I pet a rodent under my own roof only for it to backlash on me.

Ever since he joined, I have been onto him. Catching his lies, his talks with Alejandro.

They might think I don't know of it, but they are the dumb ones here allowing me to seek their informations.

I pressed a button and there it was.

"How's everything going there?"

"It's great boss, everyone believes that your girl betrayed them. Zemen has been going crazy even if a name is mentioned of her. He can't dismiss his hate for her. Everything is perfect."

Your girl. As if.

"Keep doing the work, and update me if they find out."

"On it."

If only they knew my actual so called hate for her.

I tracked the phone call from his phone to Alejandro and smirked sitting back in my seat.

Took me what? 5 minutes?

I scoffed and stood up but something caught my sight making me sit back in my chair.

There it was, a brooch.

I looked at the brooch and softly brushed my thumb over it.

A delicate brooch for a delicate soul.