2: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AZARIAH SERENE:

God! I am too young to die. Lord! Have mercy!

"HEY! WE FOUND MASON IN THE SALON!" I heard the person on the other end of the alleyway, far away from us, shout.

The footsteps stopped just right beside me and then they became distant.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the person gone and sighed in relief.

I heard the stranger sigh as well, but his sigh sounded more of a frustrated one.

"When I tell you to shut your ass up, you shut your ass up." He grumbled.

"For your information, I speak from my mouth."

I heard him shuffling away from me and heard the ruffle of leaves. He was now sitting down.

"Dude! Where is he?" I heard the same person who was about to approach us, speak.

"Fucking idiots." I looked to my left and saw the anonymous stranger standing up.

I closed my eyes shut when I saw him reaching in his pants.

What is he doing?

Is he going to go naked here?

I heard a gun cock and saw a thing in his hand which I made out was a gun. He started walking away from me.

I quickly reached out for him and grabbed his shirt. I was half on the ground and half lifted up by grabbing his shirt.

I probably look like a leech hanging for dear life.

He stopped and looked back.

"Where are you going?" I asked him panicked that he might be abandoning me.

"Going to finish these fucking fuckers once and for all."

"No, you can't go out there."

He fully turned to me and crouched down beside me. "What?" He seethed angrily.

"Don't show me anger, Mister. You can't go out there, there is a literal blood bath going around and you want to stand in the middle of it and act like a hero?"

He stood up and begin to leave, but I didn't let him and once again grabbed his shirt but he begin dragging me with him.

"No! Please don't! I'll be alone. Please don't abandon me. I know Iam acting tough and all but please don't." I practically begged him with tears in my eyes.

I was really scared for him to go out there and die. He was the only chance for me to get out of here alive and I can't let my chance be given.

I know I am selfish but I can't turn a blind eye in this situation right now.

He stopped, turned and said, "Woman, let go of me, if I don't go out and course a bullet through their thick skulls, they'll soon do that to us."

"Listen, don't. Please." I begged him but him being stubborn, didn't budge.