Flag Captured??

A few weeks went by, hazing continuing as normal, except Kongpob didn't present himself as the hero. Flag capturing day was set to start the next morning. Kongpob and Arthit couldn't wait until hazing was over and they could be more open about their relationship.

That night they were spending their time together in Kongpob's room. They had been to Arthit's parent's home to see and spend time with Fiat, so they were happy to talk about how many more words the boy had learned.

They had already finished their homework for the rest of the week, so they were laying on the bed cuddling. Arthit would never admit it, but Kongpob knew this was one of his favorite past times.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me what is going to happen tomorrow?" Kongpob tried again.

"No! Stop asking! You will find out tomorrow." Arthit repeated for the hundredth time then tried to get up out of the bed. Kongpob held onto him as he struggled.

"What are you going?"

"I am heading to the bathroom. Is that okay with you?" Arthit snapped making Kongpob release him. Arthit did seem to like yelling at him and telling him what to do, but this time he sounded truly angry.

He had been getting angry a lot more recently for seemingly no reason. Kongpob couldn't figure out what was going on with him, but figured it had something to do with the flag capturing event coming up.

Getting up from the bed, Kong approached the bathroom door.

"Arthit. Are you okay? I'm sorry if I made you mad. I won't ask about it again, I promise." He tried, knocking on the door. He could hear Arthit mumbling to himself, but after he made the promise, the mumbling stopped. A moment later, Kongpob heard the lock turn then the knob.

He stepped back as the door opened so it wouldn't hit him. Arthit stepped out and immediately stepped forward to wrap him arms around Kongpob.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I snapped like that. I'm not mad. What is going on with me lately? I even snapped at Tutah yesterday for eating too loudly." Arthit sighed. Kongpob took a moment to think and a thought stuck him.

"Arthit, do you remember when I was drunk several weeks ago, after the moon and star contest?" Arthit nodded. "I don't remember anything from that night, but I assume we had sex, right?" Again Arthit nodded, but this time with a blush. "Well, do you remember if we were careful? Did we use..."Kongpob trailed off as he saw Arthit's face go pale. "Well, I guess that's a no."

Arthit walked away from Kongpob and say heavily on the bed, his face showed that he was deep in thought. Kong went to join him, but as soon as he sat down, Arthit hit himself on the head.

"Oh my... Why didn't I think about that? I knew you weren't aware of what you were doing, so I don't know why I didn't even take the time to worry about being safe." Arthit thought for another minute before lifting his head again to look at his partner. "Do you think that I am..." he trailed off before placing a hand on his abdomen. Biting his lip, he took a breath.

"Hey, don't worry. If you are, we will deal with it just like we did with Fiat. Except this time, we have our friends to help. And our parents." Kongpob wrapped his arm around Arthit, trying to help him keep calm. "We need to make an appointment with the doctor who knows about your situation, first. That way we know if it is true." Arthit nodded and took his phone out of his pocket.

The conversation with the receptionist didn't take long before he hung up.

"We have an appointment the day after tomorrow at 9." He told Kongpob before falling backwards onto the bed. He was clearly thinking about something. It was several minutes before he spoke. "If I am pregnant again, what would you want? And would you be happy about it?"

Kongpob smiled and lay down next to him on his side, his head being held up with his hand. "I know it would make things harder for us, but I would be very happy. Because the baby would be another part of us." He placed his other hand on Arthit's abdomen. "As for what I would want, I would like a baby girl, but I would be happy with either. I have always said that I wanted 2 kids; a boy first and then a girl."

This made Arthit smile, "I like that idea. I would also like a girl. What about names?"

Kongpob shook his head, "Slow down. We don't even know if we are expecting yet."

"I know, but even if we aren't now, it's not like Fiat will be our only child. We could always have a few names picked out for later."

"Well.. I haven't thought about it much before, but how about if it's a girl, Lamai? Or Madee?" Arthit smiled but shook his head.

"I don't like those names. What about if it is a boy? Could we use Aroon? Or Punya?" Kongpob took a moment to think about it, but ended up shaking his head.

"We will both have to come up with different names. But whether or not we are expecting, we still have time to think about it." Kongpob fully lay down so he could reach over to pull Arthit against him.

That lay like this for an hour before they both got up to get ready for bed.

Showered and changed, Kongpob turned off the light and snuggled into the bed, pulling his boyfriend against his chest.

Neither could wait for tomorrow to be over so they could find out if they would be blessed with another little one.

Luckily, Arthit knew that hazing wouldn't be intensive for him, so he wasn't worried.

********

Flag capturing went mostly as Arthit thought it would, especially with the confrontation with Kongpob at the top of the stands. Arthit saw all the knowing looks coming from his friends, but he ignored them.

When he was escorted down to the field, he was very sceptical if the freshman would be able to accomplish the last task.

Standing in that circle of freshmen, listening to them thank him for everything he had taught them, he wanted to cry. He held it in and used his overflow of emotions to try and make the freshmen think they had failed. Rejoining his friends, he told them to finish the event as they planned and he quickly walked away from them.

Standing behind the grandstand, crying, he wondered how he was going to get through the rest of the year if he kept crying for such silly things.

He was only there for a few minutes, when he heard someone approach. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw that it was Kongpob. He saw the moment Kongpob realized that he was crying, because his smile faded.

"Arthit. Are you okay?" He asked, rushing to his side. Arthit could see that he wanted to hug him, but refrained due to the closeness of the other freshmen.

"Yes. I am fine. I just... I couldn't hold in the tears because of what everyone did out there. Whose idea was that anyway?" Kongpob smiled at this question. "It was yours, wasn't it?" He didn't even wait for his reply before shaking his head. "Of course, it was. By the way, why aren't you with your friends for the wrist tying ceremony?"

Instead of answering, Kongpob held a string out to Arthit, who immediately realized what he wanted. With a sigh, he reached out to take the string.

Tying the string onto Kong's left wrist at the younger man's insistence, Arthit looked at the face of the man he loved, realizing that he was the happiest he had ever been. He didn't want anything bad to happen to their family, so he vowed to make sure it never did.